The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Got Transformers The Movie 20th Anniversary Edition, reall much better then the past releases(Not known about the UK "Reconstructered" version as it was only released in the UK).

Primus said:
Got Transformers The Movie 20th Anniversary Edition, reall much better then the past releases(Not known about the UK "Reconstructered" version as it was only released in the UK).

You've got my interest! :lol:

i randomly impule bought Basilisk volume 1 manga on monday.
it's rather interesting, and the art work gets, getting used to.
although it seems like it is only going to get better...

bought the art box for FMP 2nd Raid, Vol 4 of Eureka 7 and vol 5 of Mai Hime.

Side note UP1 has droped their prices for some reason, normally a DVD is £20 but now they go for £12

Ryo Chan said:
Side note UP1 has droped their prices for some reason, normally a DVD is £20 but now they go for £12

It's Bandai who have lowered their prices rather than UP. Their recent releases have been dirt cheap, however, they seem to be spreading their series over more discs than usual.

On topic, today I managed to snag volumes 4&5 of Overman King Gainer for a measly tenner. Bonza!

Volumes 2 and 3 of Gunslinger Girl arrived today. Annoyingly, volume 1 is still in the post. I also finally got around to getting volume 5 of the XXXholic manga earlier in the week.

On order:
- Battle Angel Alita 5 - 9 to complete the set in GN format.
Wish List - for when funds allow:
- BAA - Last order, 1 - 8
- Urusei Yatrura - Return of Lum, 7 & 8
- Ranma 1/2, 12 - 36 (or is it 38!?)
- Cowboy bebop - complete series (Amazon couldn't the box set)
Others:
- Naruto plushies once there in stock at Play.com :D

I know that technically this doesn't count but I've bought the Delgados album Hate because the opening track is the theme music to Gunslinger Girls. Lovely song.

Back