The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Got paid last night, so I thought a bit of a spend was in order. Bought the following:

Yu Yu Hakusho First Battles
Yu Yu Hakusho Second Wind
Gankutsuou Vol. 6
Eureka Seven Vol. 3
Fantastic Children Vol. 3
Mai Hime Vol. 4
Gun X Sword Vol. 3
Speedgrapher LE Vol. 3
Noein Vol. 1
Naruto (manga) Vol. 9-11
Yu Yu Hakusho (manga) Vol. 1

Went to manchester to look at the manga stock there, went looking for Forbidden planet for a while, stopped and thought I'm never going to find it, decided to window shop the building behind me, and you will never guess what shop it was ;)
Picked up Hellsing v.2 and chobits v.1 and v.2, would of got hellsing v.3 but wasn't in :(
(saw DearS there, had resently watched the anime version too, reminded me a lot about chobits, anyone know if the manga version is any good?)

Just bought Samurai Champloo Manga Vol. 1, can't wait to see if its as good as the series (I fear it may lack a little as the series had an amazing soundtrack in my opinion)

Bought Robotech - the macross saga boxset yesterday, took it back today and got a refund (Borders only had one copy) as the first two discs wouldn't play correctly.

The discs were perfect, but the play all funtion only played the opening titles for each of the 12 episodes, and the play individual episodes would only play the opening title and 10-15 seconds of each episode :?

Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor (TV) Vol. 1. According to ADV's website it isn't released for another two and a half weeks, so you can imagine my surprise when it popped through the letterbox this morning!

My Postman probably hates me!!

Today I got Excel Saga vol 6, Tenchi Muyo complete OVA’s, Nadesico – Prince of Darkness, after yesterday getting Divergence Eve (R1 thinpak) delivered.

He’s a good postie though because he leaves parcels that don’t fit through the letter box in our green wheelie bin.

harkins said:
My Postman probably hates me!!

Today I got Excel Saga vol 6, Tenchi Muyo complete OVA’s, Nadesico – Prince of Darkness, after yesterday getting Divergence Eve (R1 thinpak) delivered.

He’s a good postie though because he leaves parcels that don’t fit through the letter box in our green wheelie bin.

Ooh. Is Divergence Eve any good?

As far as episode 5 which is what I’d seen previously, yes it is. The CG parts are a bit irksome and the breasts are a bit distracting at first but it seems to developing into a good story.

Didn't have alot of cash to spend at the expo today
but bought Air Gear vol 2 and One Piece vol 12
and i also bought a T-shirt which shows the directional and button inputs on how to do a Hadouken. and the Hadouken written in japanes on top of the actual fireball, kool.

Back