The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Made quite a largish order today (for me, anyway)-

Anime
Wolfs Rain 5-7 (forgoing the recap volume for now)
Outlaw Star collection
Tenchi Muyo: Daughter of Darkness

Manga
Hunter X Hunter 1-4

OSTs
Paranoia Agent
Tenchi movie

As if that wasn't enough, I've decided to get the first Fruits Basket OST as well.

Yesterday I recieved through the post my Maburaho Vol 3 dvd and Fafner Vol 1 dvd and brought Naruto manga Vol 1 and Bizenghast manga Vol 1.

Still waiting on a order to arrive tho of Wolf's Rain Vol 3 dvd, FMP: Fumoffu Vol 2 and Infinite Ryvius series box set.

My copy of .hack//AI buster arrived this morning...I wanted UP to send it together with Hunter X Hunter to save on postage but my attempt to sort that out almost saw me end up with two copies of the book- luckily that potential fiasco has been sorted out now.

Today I got...

Anime
Chrono Crusade Vol.2 and Vol.3

Manga
Naruto Vol.7
Battle Vixens Vol.8 (which I was very pleased to find as I didn't think it was out yet)

The best part was that when I went into MVC today there was a huuuge sale with loads of ADV and MVM anime dvds in it for £5.99-£6.99 each so I picked up volumes 3, 4, 5, 6 of Kiddy Grade.

Yesterday (I know it's a day old, but I was very tired last night) I bought Louie the Rune Soldier Volume 1 and ordered DNAngel Volume 1 from my new and local HMV. A friend of mine works there, which makes getting stuff extra coolies ^_^

Ramen89 said:
My copy of .hack//AI buster arrived this morning

Thats the novel right? Tell me if its good or not because I was thinking of getting it too.

I'm about halfway through now and it's pretty good; it felt a little stilted at first with lines like "I targeted her and opened my chat window" but once you get used to that it's an entertaining read- plus it's interspersed with a few pages of artwork by Rei Izumi, the mangaka who worked on Legend of the Twilight. Definitely one for .hack fans to pick up, there's even a brief mention of Tokuoka from Liminality.

This morning some of my orders from Caiman finally arrived.
I received a nice little bundle of parcels that included Last Exile #5 LE, Gungrave #3 ,both R1 imports with awesome spangly, foil covers (yes I am a fickle beast :p) and Brain Powered Collection #2. Just waiting for SEED, Texhnolyze and to Haibane to arrive now.

Miaka-chan said:
Concrete badger said:
I've finally ordered the last Abenobashi DVD...now i can finally review the series to the end!
I found the ending to be a bit of a let down, I'll be interested in what you think!!
just finished it. yeah the ending was...not so much disappointing as unsatisfying. i might make a thread later to explain it in more detail.

the review is going to take a little longer than i thought (sorry Paul).

Got Excel Saga volume 7(manga) and managed to sell all my Region 2 Stand Alone Complex DVDs so I can order Region 1 versions.

I've bought Clamp School Defenders Duklyon vol 1 & 2 and Model vol 1 & 2 and also something I have only seen small previews of but looks very funny (if not a little sick and pervy), called Jungle de Ikou :D

Back