The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Finally it that's time of the month again, payday :).This morning I had a bit of a splurge and ordered:

Gundam SEED #1-3
Texhnolyze #2
Haibane Renmei # 3
Last Exile #5
Gungrave #3
Brain Powered Collection #2

oh...and another Gundam model for good measure, I've just got to wait for it to all arrive now *twiddles thumbs*

Hah! Excellent, my Victory Gundam Score III OST arrived today. Now I can listen to "Ikutsumono Ai wo Kasanete" incessantly for the rest of the evening (Thanks for the info Sir Haggis!).

Chobits volume 2 appeared through my letterbox this morning... I don't know why... I can't remember ordering it. :?

Anime: - Voices of a distant star, Ghost in the Shell (finally!).
Manga: - GTO vol 2 and 3, from my sister. Just glad she didn't read them, some bits may have been hard to explain... :)

Denser said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
Chobits volume 2 appeared through my letterbox this morning... I don't know why... I can't remember ordering it. :?

Must of been the Anime Fairy :twisted:
Or maybe a secret admirer *wink wink nudge nudge* nah... fairies are more likely. :p

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Denser said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:

Must of been the Anime Fairy :twisted:
Or maybe a secret admirer *wink wink nudge nudge* nah... fairies are more likely. :p

LOL maybe the fairies are your secret admirers. Wish we had some fairies around here, can`t find any of the volumes I want in my local stockists. :(

Went to London at the weekend and got Chrono Crusade 6, Desire, Yellow 1, Lament of the Lamb 7 (that was a good read), Model 7 (yet another good if confusing series) plus about 15 others.

I love my manga runs to london :)

Back