The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Booked cinema tickets and accommodation for Scotland Loves Anime in Glasgow. :D

Fri: Gundam Thunderbolt and Cyber City Oedo 808
Sat: Penguin Highway
Sun: I Want to Eat Your Pancreas

They're decent upscales, with all the special features from the DVDs. I'm just hoping that ImportCDs are still like DeepDiscount and reship it from within the U.K.

They're decent upscales, with all the special features from the DVDs. I'm just hoping that ImportCDs are still like DeepDiscount and reship it from within the U.K.

Does it matter anymore? They charge VAT at the checkout anyway so it's not like there will be extra charges to pay

Ordering a couple Funimation limited edition sets that I want to get. From the tons that have been released from the distributor over the years there's really only a select few now that I think about it. I remember trying to get every single one of them but that was forcing myself to be honest. These two are a couple of the sets that I still wanted to own in limited edition form.

Funi_-_Netoge_no_Yome_LE_02.jpg

And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online?
Complete Series (Limited Edition) Blu-ray & DVD Combo Pack
This was a fun show to watch and many will know that from the select gifs I post here and there. I have been meaning to pick up this set for months but I just couldn't find the time to do so. Since it's one of the few pre-CR/Funi era sets that I want in LE form I decided to get it now.

Funi_-_My_First_Girlfriend_is_a_Gal_LE_02.jpg

My First Girlfriend is a Gal
Complete Series (Limited Edition) Blu-ray & DVD Combo Pack
The show that broke people when it aired. This is a guilty pleasure because I acknowledge that it's not that great but I still loved watching it. Yeah the boys were trash (outside of the MC) but the girls I found to be amusing enough. This will be my third Crunchyroll US title I believe.

Estimated arrival for both will be late September or early October. For those interested in the other Funimation LEs I want to get here's my current list:
  • 91 Days
  • Attack on Titan Season 2
  • Death Parade
  • Free! Movie Collection
  • Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
  • In Another World With My Smartphone
  • Myriad Colors Phantom World
  • Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2199
  • Wanna Be the Strongest in the World!
I hope to speed up the pace of my anime hauls over the next couple of months. Aniplex in particular I'm going to order some sets before the year ends.

Back