The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Thanks for the tip, but I have my reasons for pre-ordering with HMV, plus when I go to pick them up in 2 weeks I will be able to get them for h
Ok... Sounds like you got a bargain.
On a separate note I saw a picture of bakuon, do you have have a picture of your collection yet? It would be cool to see it. 😺

Ghost in the Shell Deluxe Complete Box Set
A Bride's Story
vol 8 and 9
Vagabond Vizbig vol 2 and 3
Dead Dead Demon's Dededede Destruction vol 2

Usa releases
Bungo stray dogs season 2
New game season 2
WorldEnd
Saga of tanya the evil
Aokana
Yona of the dawn
Brave witches

Uk releases
Wings of honneamise
Sound euphonium
And you thought there is never a girl online
Flip flappers

Bubblegum Crisis BD. I missed out on the Kickstarter, so I’ll just have to take a chance that it’ll fit on a single disc. Mind you, I have got the Lethal Weapon TV series that has 18 episodes plus extras on three discs without looking like DVDs, so there’s a chance.

Also got the Patlabor III movie on DVD. TRSI have a Sentai sale on and was about to get that, but then saw the Geneon Collectors edition for $9.95, three discs plus booklet, so ordered that instead. the last bit of Patlabor for my collection.

Sword Oratoria (CE)

Finally bit the bullet, was hoping to get this a bit cheaper if im honest as its a bit more than im comfortable paying for a one cour show. Hopefully I will have enough left to get Netoge before payday

If MVM continue the £58 CE prices I will pass on MiA no Sentai show MVM has it worth it for me
Id argue MIA probably is for me at least but I certainly wont be paying that price for Grimoire of Zero. Thankfully they have a fair few standard titles coming out I want. Its not as if Anime Limited have anything I want at the moment so got to spend my money somewhere.

They only Sentai show I would pay that is Haikyu (well I’m paying More due to actually importing) and scums wish and MVM dont have that yet and it’s SE only so I doubt any MVM CE. Sentai just have such a crap slate imo, Getting a few amazon shows is improving it slightly for me.

Just order from jake ( the guy who can get chart releases)
Arrow season 6
Avengers infinity wars
£18 for the pair.
Doesn't normally get hold of box sets, but I'm not complaining. 😺

Everybody that has asked for his address don't forget to ask what he can get each week.

Back