The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Girls' Last Tour manga volumes 1-4 from eBay. I can never think of anything when these one day sales come around. I was actually looking at the CDJapan sale and saw the OP there and thought I'd have a look at eBay for the show. £100 for one volume of the Blu-Ray! Yeah maybe not, I'll go with the manga for now and wait for the Western release of the Blu-Ray.

Ordered both parts of Eureka Seven from AL's current special offers. 🙂

For such a fan-favourite series, 50 episodes, on Blu-ray, with so many extra features on the discs, and for such a recent re-release as well, it's a fantastic price.

the current 7 volumes of killing bites. the first manga I shall be truly, ashamed? of owning.
it's a short list though;
complete excel saga
complete claymore
all current volumes of berserk
vol 1 of city

the current 7 volumes of killing bites. the first manga I shall be truly, ashamed? of owning.
it's a short list though;
complete excel saga
complete claymore
all current volumes of berserk
vol 1 of city
Have you watched the Killing Bites anime? It's one of the most underrated shows this year, so much fun despite being enjoyable trash. That's what Killing Bites is.

Have you watched the Killing Bites anime? It's one of the most underrated shows this year, so much fun despite being enjoyable trash. That's what Killing Bites is.
Why do you think I'm getting it? I did enjoy much of the show, reminds me of the old bloody roar games apart from the fact that KB is a little more ridiculous. I did a haberdashery on a potential BR with KB cast a while ago, I think it's the one before my tomoko one, that tomoko one though I'd say is one of my worst -.-.
[LITERALLY ANYTHING] that's what killing bites is!

Why do you think I'm getting it? I did enjoy much of the show, reminds me of the old bloody roar games apart from the fact that KB is a little more ridiculous. I did a haberdashery on a potential BR with KB cast a while ago, I think it's the one before my tomoko one, that tomoko one though I'd say is one of my worst -.-.
[LITERALLY ANYTHING] that's what killing bites is!
Ah I didn't realise you've watched the show. It's a shame the PS4/Vita video game got cancelled in the end, would have been a fun addition to the franchise.

Nope. The game was cancelled due to production issues. It was in development years before the anime aired.

Yes, but if something is popular it would of been made no matter what issues there are. The fact they wasted years of development means they didn't think it was worth the effort any longer.

Killing Bites is one of the poorest reviewed shows I’ve heard about this year (I skipped it) but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it make people’s worst of list in 2018 come December

Pre-ordered a copy of Tokyo Ghoul: re Volume 6 since it's out in a couple of days, along with a new iPad mini case and screen protector.

Both Ragnarock and Island are miles worse
On MAL its placed better than Citrus, Koizumi-San, Beatless, Basilisk and Märchen Mädchen and thats just the shows that I watched from the same season (or started at least, I dropped 3 of them). There's at least another 10 below it that I didn't watch that season including Fate/Extra: Last Encore and the Junji Ito Collection.

I don't think it'll be on many top 10s, but equally it won't be on many bottom 10s either.

Back