The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

On MAL its placed better than Citrus, Koizumi-San, Beatless, Basilisk and Märchen Mädchen and thats just the shows that I watched from the same season (or started at least, I dropped 3 of them). There's at least another 10 below it that I didn't watch that season including Fate/Extra: Last Encore and the Junji Ito Collection.

I don't think it'll be on many top 10s, but equally it won't be on many bottom 10s either.
Fate extra LE isn’t good but isn’t as terrible people pretend it is. But the last 3 wrap eps were crap it’s main problem it’s like fanservice for Nero fans and I hate her so yeah.

What i odert is
From Uk
In Another World With My Smartphone ( uk pre oder )

Needless

Twin Star Exorcists: Part 1 - Blu-ray (w/ Art Box)

From usa
My First Girlfriend Is A Gal Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD

Space Patrol Luluco Blu-Ray/DVD

Ordered Harukana Receive 1 from Amazon and got Descending Stories 8, Flying Witch 6, Missions of Love 15, Tokyo Tareraba Girls 2, Love at Fourteen 7 and Princess Jellyfish 9 from Forbidden Planet.

Yeah, I cancelled my Legend of the Galactic Heroes order just two days before they shipped, because I had to put the money towards a replacement projector for my theater. I'm kind of glad I did cancel though, because as the details of the release are coming out from people who got the set, it's sounding less and less appealing to me, and not worth the $800 asking price. Beside the damage to the sets from the metal plate and coins coming loose and bouncing around inside during shipping, the series is lacking all the text for the names, ranks, and locations that are supposed to come up on the screen when new characters or locations are shown, subtitles are locked, the movies are poorly upscaled and are not the HD versions, and of course, those ghastly yellow subtitles Sentai uses, with no option for white. I'm sure more issues will be found as people watch through their sets.

Yeah, I cancelled my Legend of the Galactic Heroes order just two days before they shipped, because I had to put the money towards a replacement projector for my theater. I'm kind of glad I did cancel though, because as the details of the release are coming out from people who got the set, it's sounding less and less appealing to me, and not worth the $800 asking price. Beside the damage to the sets from the metal plate and coins coming loose and bouncing around inside during shipping, the series is lacking all the text for the names, ranks, and locations that are supposed to come up on the screen when new characters or locations are shown, subtitles are locked, the movies are poorly upscaled and are not the HD versions, and of course, those ghastly yellow subtitles Sentai uses, with no option for white. I'm sure more issues will be found as people watch through their sets.
Hot take Sentais are the clearest subs of the cheaper companies only AoAs are better imo

Don’t care if they are white or yellow as long as I can read them. I prefer yellow as sometimes white can disappear depending on what the background is like.

Pre-ordered the following Blu-rays from HMV

And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online?
Sword Oratoria LE
Twin Star Exorcists Part 1 (w/Art Box)

There cheaper here and you'll get them earlier too.

Anime-online.com
( £24.49
Sword Oratoria LE ( £55.99

alltheanime.com
Twin Star Exorcists Part 1 (w/Art Box) (sale price £26.99

There cheaper here and you'll get them earlier too.

Anime-online.com
( £24.49
Sword Oratoria LE ( £55.99

alltheanime.com
Twin Star Exorcists Part 1 (w/Art Box) (sale price £26.99

Thanks for the tip, but I have my reasons for pre-ordering with HMV, plus when I go to pick them up in 2 weeks I will be able to get them for half the price.

Back