The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered from Wordery using code MULTI10 (Buy 3 Books, Get 10% Off The Second and Third)

Baccano (manga) vol 3
Fullmetal Alchemist (Fullmetal Edition) vol 1
Vinland Saga (omnibus) vol 10
ACCA 13 vol 3
Captain Harlock: The Classic Collection vol 1

Of course Wordery have a discount code, right after I order a bunch off book depository last night... ;_;

Ordered Wotakoi volume 2, Queen's Quality volume 4, DanMachi volume 11 (light novel), and My Solo Exchange Diary volume 1.

Ended up caving and buying Re:Zero in the hopes that the defective discs get replaced, and if it's revealed that they won't be then I'll just sell it as I'm sure I'll manage to get my £35 back on it.

A few things, since I got paid yesterday.

Flying Witch, vol. 6
A Bride's Story, vol. 2 (recently got vols 1 and 3 for cheap from eBay)
New Game!, vol. 2
Blame! Master Edition vol. 1 (Been wanting to get into this for ages, but the price of the vols put me off. Saw a used copy on eBay for £14 shipped.)
Hellsing Ultimate I-VIII w/ art-box (Another eBay get, Funimation's set. Will just need to get IX-X at some point)
Hyouka part 2 collector's edition, from AL's early bird.
Tamayura: Hitotose using SecondSpin's -20% code.

Catching up on some missing NIS America Premium Edition releases. Paid this morning for second hand copies of Ghastly Prince Enma Burning Up and both volumes of Our Home's Fox Deity and this afternoon they already arrived.

Have done some business with the Dutch person who is currently trimming down his collection before, as i received both volumes Pandora Hearts last week, so the three i received today were already shipped out yesterday evening before i got a chance to pay :)

All five in excellent condition. Now to hunt down the ones i'm still missing. These will probably end be more expensive that the five i got in the last week.

^^^ I actually just sold off my three Hanasku Iroha Premium sets a few weeks ago, so I've trimmed down my NISA collection - although I did pick up all three Natsume's Book of Friends Premium sets back in December. I only have about 10 of their PE sets in my collection now, but that's about all of the NIS titles I care for in their PE line, so I'm about done. I'm also going to sell off the My Little Monster LE box set from them as well.

Yeah i saw you sold your Hanasaku Iroha sets some time ago. If i would ever sell some sets and only had to keep three then it would be Hanasaku as it's one of my favourite series. That opinion might change in the future as i haven't all of my NISA releases yet.

BTW bought two non-English friendly releases this weekend
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi from Amazon DE and
Penguindrum from Amazon IT

Back