The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Yeah, I thought Rokka was the 28th like they said originally.

I can probably buy Sunshine now then but I better decide quickly!
I decided to go now because it's 500 units and it takes a long while for other retailers to lower the price at AL's level.

I decided to go now because it's 500 units and it takes a long while for other retailers to lower the price at AL's level.
I ended up ordering it as well, figured that there would be a chance it isn't at MCM, and even if it was it'd likely be the same price. Plus as you say 500 units and it supports AL directly at a decent price.

Using the code at Wordery I ordered

Welcome to the Ballroom vols 8 & 9
Midnight Stranger (yaoi) vol 2
The Heroic Legend of Arslan vol 8
Seraph of the End vol 14

Flip Flappers CE from Anime-on-Line/MVM

When Marnie was There Blu Ray (US release) from eBay

Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar Part 1 LE and C3 Slipcover from @unknownfate

Huge manga pickup to keep me going for a while :)

Splatoon volumes 1 and 2
Bloom into you volume 1
Kakegurui volume 1
Golden Time volume 1
Gabriel Dropout volume 1
Rose Gun Days Season 1 volumes 1-4
Akame Ga Kill volumes 10 and 13
Akame Ga Kill Zero volumes 2 and 3
Sekirei volumes 1 and 2
A Certain Scientific Railgun volume 5
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
Dragonball Z volumes 2 and 3

Went to Glasgow this week and brought back some anime. Fancy that. ;)

IMG_20180515_173907795.jpg

Punch Line and Brave Story from CEX, Interstella 5555 from Missing Records, Xam'd from HMV, and The Animatrix from British Heart Foundation.

From Amazon.co.jp:
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Reflection and Hibike! Euphonium: Todoketai Melody

Still trying to justify the prices in my head o_O, though I just wanted to see Reflection and as for Euphonium, I had to own something physical of the show. Not a big fan of compilations movies in general, but surely we'll get a release of the TV show somewhere down the line (in a very nice collectors packaging, right? Right? Please...?)

Received Nanoha: Reflection last week. Might take some photos this weekend and post them on the forums here, as i haven't seen any (or completely missed them) on here or the other forums i frequent. But it's again a great release as can be expected from 99% of the JP releases.

Back