Galaxy Express 999
Galaxy Express 999 Eternal Fantasy
Adieu Galaxy Express 999

From Wordery (using code JINGLEBOOKS)
Baccano vol 6
Graineliers vol 1
Queen Emeraldas vol 2
Karneval (omnibus) vol 8

Picked up two of the Rightstuf Mega Deal titles that went back on sale yesterday on the last day of the Holiday Sales:

Chaika: The Coffin Princess Complete Series + OVA
Scrapped Princess BD/DVD combo

Went into Newcastle with a friend today and bought Don't Be Cruel 5, Everyone's Getting Married 6, Assassination Classroom 19, Rokka novel 3, Konosuba novel 4 and a Hanamaru figure.

Assassination Classroom Season 2 Part 1 CE. Thank god AL posted a reminder about the 20% off code on twitter as I forgot to buy this.

I also forgot about the code! Just had a poke about the store to see if there was anything I wanted, ended up buying Mai Mai Miracle for £14. Sounds like my cup of tea, although I do need to start watching the anime films I buy, my pile is ever increasing.

Some manga from Wordery with their January discount code:

My Monster Secret v8
Nekomonogatari Black
Watamote v11
Yona of the Dawn v10 (and a preorder for v11)

From HMV:
IMG_20180102_144019598~2.jpg

I know Manga have just recycled their existing discs with the missing subs, but I wanted to upgrade to BD, and I kinda wanted the book, too, so...

BD double points as well.

(And I know just enough Japanese to understand those two lines without the subs.)

Accidentally brought this:
71AUHy3XJwL._SL1500_.jpg

Oh well, best brush up on my French!

I still find the idea of that tin as a package sliiightly creepy given what the final function of it is.
It contained a precious cargo just like this tin.
I've since discovered that Sukuma Drops are sold in, I guess, a retro tin (if the design on the tin from the film was authentic). It would be the cheaper, and sweeter, way to have that conversation piece on your shelf.
s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Ordered from Wordery (using code NEWYEAR to by one book and then get 12% off everything else in your basket)

Tales of Zestiria vols 1-3
The Case Study of Vantitas vol 3
Drifters vol 5

Back