The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

SotS-collector_3D-open-PO.jpg

Sword of the Stranger (Collector's Edition) [Combo Pack]
So I already own this film thanks to acquiring the Beez Blu-ray just before all of the stock had ran out (this was by random chance when I first started buying anime). I really enjoyed the film but I wanted a better release and so when Funimation announced that they rescued the license from Bandai I was interested, but their release had some hiccups (I mentioned this in the AL thread). Anime Limited rescued the film from Beez not long after, so I decided to wait for it since I knew it would get a collector's release. £14.99 was good enough for me (and that packaging is so nice).

I know someone who can get new dvd releases early. Yay to game of thrones. I got it for £10 :)

Shame he can't get anime :(

Attachments

• 20171209_113733.jpg
    20171209_113733.jpg
    861.4 KB · Views: 14
Picked up FMA:LCE Part 1 from day 9 of the AL Christmas deals.
And FMA: The Movie Conqueror of Shamballa from MusicMagpie on eBay. Cheers for the link @Lambadelta
Part 2 can wait for now as there are sales still on and I want to finish the manga which I've only just started.

Also my Road Tax came in for the end of this month dispite having paid for a full year right at the end of January when I had to get a new car :(

In the last few days:
Ronja BD (£10)
Sword of the Stranger (£15) - sold my original copy to get: Fate Zero BD (that should come with the art box)
Gundam ZZ part 2

81cv0C2AaWL._SL1500_.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Part 2 (1000 Print Edition) [Blu-ray]
I made use of the A Silent Voice £10 discount code to acquire the second half of Gundam ZZ.

Back