The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Baka and Test Season Two Limited Edition- Bought from eBay via the same seller for £22+£13 postage. Almost picked this up from SecondSpin.com for almost £60 so I'm glad I held off!

Baka and Test Season Two Limited Edition- Bought from eBay via the same seller for £22+£13 postage. Almost picked this up from SecondSpin.com for almost £60 so I'm glad I held off!

Nice!, you got a bargain there, I had to get mine from secondspin for around £60 months ago as that was the cheapest I could find, last one I saw on ebay before i got that one went for around that too.

Nice!, you got a bargain there, I had to get mine from secondspin for around £60 months ago as that was the cheapest I could find, last one I saw on ebay before i got that one went for around that too.
Yeah I got lucky, the seller doesn't kid about with packaging so hopefully this set arrives in good condition too. I didn't expect to find both sets that cheaply in such a short amount of time but no complaints here!

Got two more volumes of Neon Genesis Evangelion 3-in-1 Manga. Unfortunately they are Vols 3 and 5, two Waterstones! and apart from loads of Vol 1 this is all they had. Ordered 2 and 4. Buying 3 put me at 10 books so got £10 off 5!
_20171109_133317.JPG

The little shop that sells lots of anime related stuff was out of the NGE Gashapon toys though.

HYOUKA-part1_collector-3D-open_1024x1024.png

Hyouka: Part 1 (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
7XWlYwV.png

Higurashi Festival Accompanying Arc volume 4

It dropped to under £10 on amazon the other day so grabbed it when I ordered some Christmas presents. Just volume 3 left to get now :)

Gave in and bought Durarara!!x2 Ten CE from the early bird as well. The what if's about if it'd come down in price again later and what happens if it goes OoP and I can't complete the set were starting to annoy me...

Gave in and bought Durarara!!x2 Ten CE from the early bird as well. The what if's about if it'd come down in price again later and what happens if it goes OoP and I can't complete the set were starting to annoy me...
That's my dilemma, do I hold off and hope it'll drop by the time Ketsu rolls around or just get it now? Knowing me I'll probably buy it within the week and then Moan to myself if it drops in price later :p

Payday pickups.

Watamote 9 and Puella Magi Suzune Magica 3 from Amazon. Princess Jellyfish 5, Sweet Blue Flowers 1, Alice in Murderland 6 and Twinkle Stars 4 from the shops in town.

DPF-qwKXcAEh4sf.jpg

FREEDOM: Complete Series (Limited Edition) [Blu-ray Disc Box]
After four years of searching and missing every opportunity for the prices that a lot of people received, I have now finally ordered this set. Thanks to Rightstuf pricing the set down to $14.99 (+$12.73 postage), I jumped in.

FREEDOM is an anime series I quite enjoyed when I picked up the Manga UK release via dubbed. The US released the series using a replicated version of the Japanese Blu-ray Disc Box, with the minor difference being the English translation on the info and booklet. This was distributed by Bandai Visual USA / Honneamise, the same folks who also brought over the Patlabor movies and Gunbuster vs Diebuster: Aim for the Top! GATTAI!!, the latter of which I also own.

Don't worry if you miss out on this box set as Discotek Media have rescued the series and re-released it on Blu-ray, with confirmation that there are no issues compared to the UK release.

Due to the Christmas rush I won't be able to receive it until early December by the looks of it. No customs will be involved as the item price is £11.

Back