The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered from Wordery using code OCT10 (to get 10% off the second book)

Durarara!! (LN) vol 7
Log Horizon (LN) vol 9
Haikyu! vol 16
The Heroic Legend of Arslan vol 7
The Ancient Magus’ Bride vol 1 & 2

Last edited:
Bought Kyo Kara Maoh season 2 Volumes 1 - 6

saw that the seller who sold me Season 1 had a majority of Season 2 for sell at £15, which is way cheaper than buying 6 volumes individually so grabbed it.

Volumes 7-9 look like they will be hell to get for a good price though, but I have loads of things on the waiting game so meh.
s-l1600.jpg

Bought Baka and Test Season One Limited Edition. Having tried before and getting the set lost in transit, I managed to locate another copy from an eBay seller in Italy. The set itself was only around £22, but postage was closer to £14. It's a rare and expensive set to get ahold of nowadays so hopefully it arrives in good condition.

updated my order for The Ancient Magus Bride 1

The amazon early-purchase version which has been unavailable for weeks now suddenly opened up again, and I threw my pre-order down on that instead of just the standard.

The main differences are its the Amazon JP LE version (has 1/4 codes for their special item, but Im not going for it so meh), and it comes with a original illustration in original frame (i think that means its framed) for an extra £20-25 for a cool illustration I can hang on the wall. Yes please.

The set itself
91TMJ744lFL._SL1500_.jpg

and the special early pre-order bonus illustration

51JhFM6pJ%2BL.jpg

Did my daily check on things like ranma set 4/twelve kingdoms part 3

A used seller on Amazon JP had Twelve Kingdoms part 3 for £23 roughly. I swiftly ordered, and will have it forwarded using biginjapan to me :3

EH8AqPZ.png

Sunday morning Forbidden Planet raid:

Your Lie in April novel
Complex Age 5-6 (end)
Anonymous Noise 4
The Demon Prince of Momochi House 10
Assassination Classroom 18
Kiss Him Not me 11-12
Love Stage 7 (end)

Your Name Another Side Earthbound novel
Sword Ortaria Volume 4

Both from book depository. I think Your Name is going to get cancelled though because they don’t have any stock and it’s out tomorrow..

Back