The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered over the last few days Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex First Gig, The Cat Returns, Castle of Cagliostro, Trigun Badlands Rumble, One Piece Collections 1 and 2, Paradise Kiss (On DVD), K-On part 1-4 and Michiko and Hatchin (On Blu-Ray).

Madman Order 1:
Guilty Crown Collection 1 W/ Limited Artbook + Collector's Box (Blu-Ray)
K-On!! (Season 2) Collection 2 (Eps 14-27 )W/ Limited Collector's Box (Blu-Ray)
Sengoku Basara – Samurai Kings Season 1 Collection (Blu-Ray)
Sengoku Basara - Samurai Kings Movie: The Last Party (Blu-Ray)
Xam'd: Lost Memories Collection 1 (Blu-Ray)

Bought most of these as double dips, either as ones i already own on Region A, to replace my UK set to match the other AUS part or in the case of Guilty Crown & K-On just for the collectors box.

Plan on buying more once this order has been processed to make sure i don't get hit by customs with all orders sent in one box.

No surprises here, as i also put in an order at Madman, i'm weak i know but at these prices ... resistance is futile.
Just slightly over the customs limit here in Belgium. Thanks a lot for the tip Just Passing Through :thumb:

@Morbo86, i wonder if you could hide yourself in the box when your package arrives :mrgreen:

And oh, no K-On for me, as i already have both US released editions :), did order the following though

• Xam'd: Lost Memories Collection 1 (BD) ( was aiming at the US Sentai release, but at this price just had to grab it )
  • Xam'd: Lost Memories Collection 2 (BD)
  • Gosick Collection 1 (DVD) ( on my wish list for some time, glad i could pick up both for 10 AUD
  • Gosick Collection 2 (DVD)
  • Le Chevalier D'eon (DVD) ( another one of my need-to-get-sooner-or-latter list )
  • Bamboo Blade Collection 1 (DVD) ( beats the FUNimation S.A.V.E. price hands down :wink:
  • Bamboo Blade Collection 1 (DVD)

Ordered some manga over the last few days

Durarara!! (novel) vol 2
Karneval (omnibus) vol 3
A Waltz in the Clinic (yaoi)
Black Butler vol 21
Terra Formars vol 9
Wolf Magic (yaoi)
Tokyo Ghoul vol 3
Barakamon vol 7
Final Fantasy Type-0 Side Story vol 2: The Ice Reaper
Love Stage!! (yaoi) vol 4

I've got some titles in my wishlist on Madman from the sale hoping that its still going on when i get paid on the 13th.

ordered the following from the Madman sale,
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple Collection 2 (Eps 27-50)
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple Collection 1 (Eps 1-26)
Gosick Collection 2 (Eps 13-24) (Subtitled Edition)
Gosick Collection 1 (Eps 1-12) (Subtitled Edition)

Today I grabbed the box set of Mardock Scramble.. and within two minutes discovered the work of a sleepy layout artist! No matter, the movies will I'm sure be a treat, even if the spine text isn't as sure about cause and effect as the front layout is..

Ordered some BD from the Madman sale

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie: Awakening of the Trailblazer
Xam'd: Lost Memories Collection 1
Xam'd: Lost Memories Collection 2

A new shop opened in the town where I live and there were selling some old second-hand anime. Got Landlock (video), Red Hawk: Weapon of Death (DVD), and Tokyo Revelation (DVD).

Ordered some Blu rays from the Madman sale
The Legend of legendary Heroes collection 1 and 2
Guilty Crown collection 1 with art book and collectors box
Rideback
Xam'd lost memories collection 1 and 2
I'll pick up collection 2 of guilty Crown once collection 1 turns up . Will most likely get the UK version .

Contacted UP1USA re Viz Media's Sailor Moon R part 2 DVD/BD Combo pack disc issue - below is there response. Seems as though they are on top of things!

We are aware of the problem and waiting on corrected disc to be released and then we will post them to customers when available.

Made another order at Madman

• Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker (Blu-Ray)
  • Devil May Cry Collection (Blu-Ray)
  • Cyber City Oedo 808 (DVD
  • Kurokami Collection 1 (DVD)
  • Kurokami Collection 2 (DVD)

Haven't been to Forbidden Planet for a couple of weeks. Came out with:

The Demon Prince of Momochi House 2
So Cute It Hurts 3
Say I Love You 10
Missions of Love 11
My Love Story 6
Kamisama Kiss 19

Bought JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Volume 2 from Amazon.jp. I was trying a bunch of used ones they had (Normally the used copies don't ship overseas) but I came across one in Very Good condition for 680 Yen that ships to the UK. 680 Yen is about £3.50. Shipping was still £8 odd so I ended up paying about £12 but that's about half of what I paid for Volume 1. 2 down, 7 to go.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Bought JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Volume 2 from Amazon.jp. I was trying a bunch of used ones they had (Normally the used copies don't ship overseas) but I came across one in Very Good condition for 680 Yen that ships to the UK. 680 Yen is about £3.50. Shipping was still £8 odd so I ended up paying about £12 but that's about half of what I paid for Volume 1. 2 down, 7 to go.

Impressive. I look forward to seeing the condition of the set. :lol:

Today I pre-ordered:
Aniplex of America's Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works BD Box 2 LE (the US version w/ dub) from UP1USA

One Punch Man BD Vol 1 Amazon exclusive from Amazon JP

Signed up for the Otaku no Video: Otaking Edition via Animeigo

Back