The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered from United Publications (USA):
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! - Season 1: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

£65 is not that bad in contrast to H.O.T.D. (£75). I think I'll hold off on getting standard Sentai sets knowing the fact that there's more of these sets in the future (Beyond the Boundary is confirmed while Angel Beats, Clannad & Waiting in the Summer I think were suggested).

It has an eye-patch also.

I don't wanna double dip for Clannad, since I don't own Angel Beats so a CE would be welcomed.

Anyway just bought DragonBall GT Singles Volume 15 (last one)- only decent part of GT was the ending so at £2.59 can't go wrong, saves me buying a whole set. Yes, I know I'm obsessed with Dragon Ball.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Seasons One & Two (Viridian Collections)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa (Blu-Ray)
Fullmetal Alchemist: OVA Collection
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: Collection Two (Blu-Ray)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: Sacred Star of Milos (Blu-Ray)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: OVA Collection (Blu-Ray)

Think I went a bit overboard on FMA...

Pre-ordered/Ordered from UP1 (USA):
Fractale: Complete Series LE (DVD/Blu-ray)
Queen's Blade - Beautiful Warriors OVA: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

Pre-ordered/Ordered from UP1:
Jormungand - Perfect Order: (Season 2) Complete Series (Blu-Ray)
Karneval: Complete Series (Blu-Ray)

After quite a few weeks, I can confirm that C Control and Fractale have finally dispatched alongside the NIS Premium set I recently ordered. Not sure when they'll arrive though as the last time I ordered an NIS size set it dispatched on Friday and didn't come in the weekend, so it's a safe bet it'll be here Monday.

Steins; Gate - The Complete Series on BD from CeX for £20.

Good as new too. Seems like they must have been overstock or something, the guy said several copies came in yesterday and he'd expected them to sell fast, I got the last one.

Lawrence said:
ayase said:
Steins; Gate - The Complete Series on BD from CeX for £20.

Good as new too. Seems like they must have been overstock or something, the guy said several copies came in yesterday and he'd expected them to sell fast, I got the last one.

That's a pretty good price for a complete series let alone Steins;Gate. Have you watched it before?
Nope, but I've been intrigued by its premise before. Looking forward to watching it, might even marathon it in the next couple of days.

I've ordered Angel Beats on blu ray & Girls Und Panzer on blu ray. £17.99 each new. Angel Beats from base.com & Girls und panzer flubitted from amazon. Both prices regularly fluctuate between £25 and £18-19. Sometimes they change for less than a day.

Back