The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

sanji no 1 said:
I won Devil May Cry the anime series on Blu-Ray from Ebay. Even though i gave it a 1/10 years ago, i'm willing to give it a second chance. Maybe now that i know what to expect, i might actually enjoy it this time.
Devil May Cry was okay, the main problem was that 75% of the episodes were basically filler but at least the VA for Dante returned for the English dub.

Bleach Movie 1 & 2 Blu-Ray
Dragon Ball Season 1
Eden of the East Blu-Ray Collection
Garden of Words Blu-Ray
One Piece Strong World Blu-Ray
Outlaw Star

Mangaranga said:
Pre-ordered the SAO II OP/ED CDs @ CDJapan. I bought three of the four CDs for the first series, so I may as well carry on with it.

Another odd question too, does anyone know whether external bonuses are clearly marked on orders?
The OP CD clearly says First Press Bonus, whilst the ED does not, but does that mean only the OP will come with the external bonus? It's still available for both.
CDJapan usually explicitly lists when they will no longer be able to provide the first press bonuses.

Rosencrantz said:
No major complaints, not perfect ofc, but I'm more willing to forgive a typo or two from sentai than the ones I've seen in Animplex releases
I hope this was intentional. ^^;

100% shipped and confirmed for incoming arrival within a week or two:
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Movies: Hajimari no Monogatari/Eien no Monogatari - Films: Japanese Limited Edition Import (Blu-ray)

Amazon
Infinite stratos Blu ray - £25
Ef: A Tale of Melodies Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - £7.99
Ef: A Tale of Memories Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - £7.99

Ebay
One Piece Strong World - £10

Sora Takeuchi said:
Amazon
Infinite stratos Blu ray - £25
Ef: A Tale of Melodies Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - £7.99
Ef: A Tale of Memories Complete Collection [Blu-ray] - £7.99

Ebay
One Piece Strong World - £10

Which amazon? Those are great prices.

Just a heads up with Short Peace, be careful when you take the slipcover off. I heard there was a flaw with it (something about tape).

Preordered from Amazon:
Sailor Moon LE (Blu Ray/DVD)

Wanted to order more to ship with it in November, but Amazon keeps trying to group those into a separate order. Annoying.

Shipped from UP1
Madoka Magica Movies LE (Blu ray/ DVD)

Some manga preorders,
Spice & Wolf novel 13 from Book Depo.
xxxHOLiC omnibus 4 from Amazon.
xxxHOLiC omnibus 5 from Book Depo.

Also, Watamote vol 4 from Wordery.

NormanicGrav said:
Just a heads up with Short Peace, be careful when you take the slipcover off. I heard there was a flaw with it (something about tape).

That's right mate. It's taped on top and bottom and taking the stickers off rips the art off the Slipcover. If you want to avoid wrecking it, you have to cut the tape and fold it over itself.

Sorry about missing your imgur question, I really recommend it as it's quick and you can tie everything to your account. :thumb:

Sinthetic said:
NormanicGrav said:

That's right mate. It's taped on top and bottom and taking the stickers off rips the art off the Slipcover. If you want to avoid wrecking it, you have to cut the tape and fold it over itself.

Sorry about missing your imgur question, I really recommend it as it's quick and you can tie everything to your account. :thumb:

Thanks, starting August I'll put all of my anime on there (including my upcoming items) :thumb:

Back