The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Not really planning to get anything other than Fate/Zero this month, and by the looks of it Funi isn't importing Arise Border 2, so I ordered the following from Amazon JP:
Ghost in the Shell (Original Bluray)
Ghost in the Shell Arise: Border 2
Kick Heart

I would like to get those nice limited Stand Alone Complex boxsets at some point, but I'm a bit wary as I haven't seen SAC and it's also English Dub/Jap Dub with No Subs. I'm also finding it hard to actually want to watch anime at the moment, so I'm pretty much trying to stick to movies/shorts/the good stuff.

kuuderes_shadow said:
Non Non Biyori blu-ray 1 arrived on Friday, having somehow avoided being caught by customs.

Getting caught by customs is always a gamble, sometimes you get lucky, othertimes you get the grey card of doom though the mailbox.

Ordered from UP1 USA:
Michiko & Hatchin: Part 1 - BD/DVD Limited Edition

I've been wanting to watch this show for quite a while but since it was new at that time, it wasn't on my priority list.. until now. Shop Funi doesn't list the LE version which clearly means it's going OOP but the stock is still around however (as clearly seen on Rightstuf etc.) and after watching the trailer numerous times and knowing Watanabe is involved I just want to watch it (and since I'm home with terrible streaming I am running out of shows to watch [Once I've done Maken-Ki! I have nothing until Chaos and Fujiko arrive, adding Michiko would make my day even better. No harm adding more items]).

Received Eden of the East Definitive Collection on Blu-ray from Amazon today. Been meaning to get it for a little while but was hoping it would drop to around £15 or less. But as it's been out for nearly a year and hasn't really gone below £22 I decided to just grab it.

Un-Go BluRay from The Hut.
Spice & Wolf novel 9 from Wordery. Had a discount code for this, would have got the other vols I need (6, 7, 8 & 10) if they had them in stock. I'll get those from Book Depo as I need them.

Back