The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I bought the first volume of the WataMote manga yesterday. Spend quite some time in Waterstones deciding between it and Kazumi Magica 3.

Pre-ordered/Ordered from UP1 (USA):
Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero: Complete Series LE (DVD/Blu-ray)
Good Luck Girl!: Binbogami ga!: Complete Series LE (DVD/Blu-ray)

Titan said:
Good Luck Girl!: Binbogami ga!: Complete Series LE (DVD/Blu-ray)
You're in for a fun ride with that one.
I had no idea what to expect going in and I'm loving the series. The Dub is also very good too.
The release would be absolutely perfect if it wasn't for the cocked up OP/ED.

Missed out on Bubblegum 2040
more copies of Patlabor 1 & 2 (very disappointed ordering it thinking i was getting the Bandai dubs got Manga dubs )
Black Laggon Roberta's Blood Trail
Fairy Tail part 5
not sure if i said this before or if it counts as anime but i got Transformers Headmasters from cex a while back

I pre-ordered the Amazon JP Exclusive Code Geass: Akito the Exiled 2 BD w/Artbox.
I have no idea when Amazon JP reduced their shipping and added the import deposit thingy from the US site, but it's made me happy.

I also plan to buy the Steins;Gate movie when I next get paid, since that includes Engsubs too.

Bought from the Sheffield Space Centre shop:
Attack on Titan - Volume 3
Death Note - Complete Manga Box Set (Includes Volumes 1-12 plus 13)
Yotsuba%! - Volume 1

I spoke to the shop owners while buying these items. Very nice people, and they can order any certain item that I (and anyone) would want to get in terms of Manga. When I asked them about the recent reprinting of Berserk, they confirmed that they have currently put them on order because of the demand. They also stated that Dark Horse is a bit of a pain because they don't reprint much and the shop owners have been trying to get Gantz and Hellsing in their shop (bless them for their hard work). They also said that I could get the Bakuman box set if I asked them to order one, but I'm going to consider Fullmetal Alchemist next.

Ordered from UP1:
Haruhi Suzumiya Illustrations: Autumn and Winter Artbook
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Novel 10: Surprise of Haruhi (Hardback)

Steins;Gate Movie Limited Edition from Amazon JP.
If it wasn't for the OST disc and amazing artbox I would have gone for the standard edition.
There's like 3 discs of Audio dramas which I won't even understand :3

My latest purchase from Right Stuf includes some 12+ Days items, some Weekly Special deals, and a pre-order:

ef ~ A Tale of Melodies [Blu-ray]
ef ~ A Tale of Memories [Blu-ray]
Mahoromatic: Ultimate Collection [DVD]
Princess Nine: Complete Series [DVD]
Puella Magi Madoka Magica 1-3 (Limited Editions) [Blu-ray]
Tenchi Muyo: Movie Collection [Blu-ray]

Ordered @ UP1:
RWBY
Sakurasou Collection 1
One Piece: Strong World
Fairy Tail Movie

Funnily enough, this will kinda almost be my introduction to both One Piece and Fairy Tail. I've watched a few episodes of Fairy Tail and I watched the first 20 odd minutes of the One Piece movie to see what it was like first. With One Piece though, If I were to watch it, I would probably take the same approach I would if I were to ever watch Bleach - which would be to only watch the movies. I'm interested in the Fairy Tail TV series though, maybe because it doesn't have a ridiculous amount of episodes available.

RWBY is pretty much a blind buy after watching a video where SlightlyOtaku talked about it, and I liked Sakurasou enough to warrant purchasing it. No dub which makes it cheaper! Not really a loss either considering it's Sentai, and 99% of their dubs this yeah have been absolutely terrible.

Back