The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Pre-ordered from Amazon:

From Up On Poppy Hill CE
Place Promised In Our Early Days
Perfect Blue CE

Not Anime but I also pre-ordered an english copy of the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix LE despite not having finished my JP copy yet.
This will be my forth time buying KH1 and third time buying RE:Chain of Memories (First time in English)

Haul from MCM/Forbidden Planet.

Anime:
Spice and Wolf season 1
Sound of the Sky
The World God Only Knows Season 2
Eden of the East Complete (includes movies etc)
Princess Jellyfish

Merch:
UtaPri pin badge
Tiger and Bunny badge
Bleach phone charm (won in a contest)

Manga:
Alice in the Country of Hearts The Clockmaker's Story
Arisa 11
Flower of Life 1
False Memories 1
Hide and Seek 1

Manhwa:
Bride of the Water God 9

Was double checking my supposedly complete Dragonball franchise collection and - le gasp - I am missing Movie Pack 3. I must have kept putting off buying it because it has two Broly films on it and Broly sucks. So a quick trip to Amazon fixed that, hopefully it will make it to me before I start on the movies when I am done with DBZ and GT.

Still a tad frustrating that this years DBZ film, Battle Of The Gods isn't out on dvd yet, but hey at least it's some brand new animated Dragonball to look forward to, that hopefully isn't total crap like Episode Of Bardock.

Went on UP1's site with the intention of ordering Aniplex's Second Set of Blue Exorcist.
Instead I ended up buying Medaka Box and Tsuritama, the latter I have put off buying for a while already, so I thought it was finally time.

yesterday:
fullmetal alchemist vol 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 12 (anime), all from CeX Reading. Thanks to whoever sold them.
bamboo blade vol 2 manga from WHSmiths
a certain scientific railgun vol 8 from Waterstones

Back