The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

From HMV's clearance
GitS: Solid State Society (Blu-ray)
GitS: Innocence (Blu-ray)

Not a massive fan on Innocence but for £5, I thought why not upgrade.

Received Heavens Lost Property Forte on Blu-ray, if I'd realised it'd arrive so quick I'd of watched S1 again last week instead of planning to do it this week

Rosencrantz said:
Received Heavens Lost Property Forte on Blu-ray, if I'd realised it'd arrive so quick I'd of watched S1 again last week instead of planning to do it this week

Can you tell me if it's region locked/free please?

Titan said:
Rosencrantz said:

Says it's A only I'm afraid, I'll double check tomorrow morning

-edit- Yep locked to A, though I did forget to check to see if I could bypass like Sentai discs (though afaik that's never worked on Funi stuff)

Kinda annoying that they put it in a BR case too, a DvD case would of been real nice to put in the box set they did, or at least a BR case with a DvD card cover like some other series.

Rosencrantz said:
Titan said:
Rosencrantz said:

Says it's A only I'm afraid, I'll double check tomorrow morning

-edit- Yep locked to A, though I did forget to check to see if I could bypass like Sentai discs (though afaik that's never worked on Funi stuff)

Kinda annoying that they put it in a BR case too, a DvD case would of been real nice to put in the box set they did, or at least a BR case with a DvD card cover like some other series.

Thanks for letting me know.

Tokyo Majin Save edition from Amazon.

Since it's been a while, I should be safe from customs considering the order is below £15 - right?

Pre-ordered Kids on the Slope and FMA:B Collection 1 from Amazon.
Still incredibly disappointed with the design of the KoTS Front/Back cover and spine versus Sentai's. It just looks so empty, cheap and just crap in comparison. Not exactly one for the shelf.

I was also surprised today to find out that Madman actually released a nice looking artbox for FMA:B in Australia which houses all 5 parts of the series, as well as the OVA/Milos movie.
mmb1116.png

Other side of the box.
I dare say I actually far prefer this over the UK one, just because I prefer the choices of artwork as well as the Red/White design instead of the Black design Manga went with. Funi used Red/White too, so how did we end up with black?

Just pre-ordered all on Blu-ray:

Steins Gate part 2
Tiger & Bunny: Part 4
Blue Exorcist: Part 1

All from Amazon, who look to have taken back the no 1 spot for cheapest pre orders. Looks like the end of Sainsbury's cheaper offers.

Great things have been set in motion on this day.

Preordered DVDs:

Cowboy Bebop Complete Collection
Outlaw Star Complete Collection
Clannad Complete Collection
Clannad: After Story Complete Collection

Mine was Hellsing Ultimate Volumes 5-8 over a month ago.

I'm dying to buy more but it'll just get added to the already 5 series I still need to watch :p

EDIT: also, I do intend to use the Manchester Expo as a chance to buy some anime as I know they sell some at a really good price however, question for you, do they always tend to be jap dubbed animes? As if so, that leave me a sad Danielle as I'm a preferer of eng dub.

Had a gift card for Waterstones so bought 07-Ghost 4 and Pandora Hearts 1. Also bought the Indignation of Haruhi Suzumiya and the Tsubasa artbook from Amazon.

Back