The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Yup she :) I'd love to see more Crimson Shell but I can't bear to think of PH being over. I don't know what I'd do anymore :lol: If I hadn't went through my 'Tsubasa phase' I doubt I'd understand it to this day! Agree though, if there's one thing CLAMP can do it's draw beautifully.

Women really do make the best shonen manga. All my favourite shonen are by women: Black Butler, Kekkaishi, FMA, and Blue Exorcist. Not forgetting Rumiko Takahashi as well. I'm sure PH will make it onto that list too!

I'm the exact same! PH and Tsubasa are my favourite of all time and then I love D.Gray-Man, Blue Exorcist and Reborn! too.

I have a feeling PH won't really take off until it's finished sadly :( It's the manga I've felt the greatest attachment too, to the extent of buying the latest Japanese volumes. Oz is also my favourite character, Jun Mochizuki really knows what she's doing!

Put in a Pre-order for the Garden of Words @ Yesasia. I've been avoiding all the rips/spoilers for what feels like forever already - I just can't wait to have it.
Since this is my first time pre-ordering from them, I'm going to make sure everything goes smoothly first, and if do I'll be putting in Pre-orders for Kara no Kyoukai and GiTS Arise.
Then Gurren Lagann and Blue Exorcist also come out next month...

st_owly said:
Women really do make the best shonen manga. All my favourite shonen are by women: Black Butler, Kekkaishi, FMA, and Blue Exorcist.
These are basically all, to quote Daryl Surat, "neo-shounen", so it is no surprise.

Recently listened to ANN Casts Revenge of the 80s & 90, so having a nostalgia episode and found the following in HMV for £2.99 each

Space Adventure Cobra
Appleseed
Urotsukidoji (I know I'm gonna regret getting this, I seem to remember I liked some of it and hated bits involving tentacles, I've just got the bug and wanted to see it again. Damn Nostalgia)

animefreak17 said:
Ordered

K-on season 2 parts 1 and 2
Code geass blu-ray seasons 1 and 2
Kids on the slop
Ex-driver
Dragon knight
Dagger of kamul
AF, If you have a Bluray player why don't you, you know, BUY Blurays. Kids on the Slope, Bakemonogatari and many others I notice you purchase have (Or Will have) Bluray releases.

I think I've lost all hope that the UK is ever going to move away from sodding DVDs. Horrible HORRIBLE DVDs.

Mangaranga said:
animefreak17 said:
Ordered

K-on season 2 parts 1 and 2
Code geass blu-ray seasons 1 and 2
Kids on the slop
Ex-driver
Dragon knight
Dagger of kamul
AF, If you have a Bluray player why don't you, you know, BUY Blurays. Kids on the Slope, Bakemonogatari and many others I notice you purchase have (Or Will have) Bluray releases.

I think I've lost all hope that the UK is ever going to move away from sodding DVDs. Horrible HORRIBLE DVDs.

Because I'm a tight basterd I'm cheap, true I regret not getting blu-rays but if my player broke down I wouldn't be able to watch my blu-ray til I get another one,

animefreak17 said:
Because I'm a tight basterd I'm cheap, true I regret not getting blu-rays but if my player broke down I wouldn't be able to watch my blu-ray til I get another one,
And if your DVD player breaks down? They're both as likely to break as each other.

Back