The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

GolGotha said:
Lupin the Third: The Secret of Mamo

Did consider Sky Crawlers....anyone seen it before?

OMG it is beautiful but at the same time a weird story, not silly weird but............... its been awhile since i saw it but yeah i recommend it

GolGotha said:
Did consider Sky Crawlers....anyone seen it before?

I think it's a really good movie. It's the usual Oshii style (cold, introspective, "philosophical"), so you'll get dividing opinions: some people like/love it, others hate it and think it's a "non story".
If you buy it then get the BD, the visuals are great and deserve to be watched in hi-res.

GolGotha said:
Just bought Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit, haven't seen it before so should be interesting...

Really good series, a total steal for the price of the AOL deal of the week.

Teo

ordered
street fighter tv series
Patlabor OVA Collection
Hyakko TV Series Complete Series
lost universe
Genma Wars Box Set
blue drop
Ultramarines
Princess Tutu Complete Collection

Ordered Umineko: Legend of the Golden Witch v2 from Book Depository, and also pre-ordered Flowers of Evil v5, Is this a Zombie? v4, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya v15, The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya and The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya (hardback editions for both of the latter two).

Astro Boy Vol. 4 (from eBay)
Alice in the Country of Joker: Circus and Liar's Game Vol. 1
Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends Vol. 2
Lizzie Newton: Victorian Mysteries Vol. 2
The Boredom and The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya novels

So far today ive ordered
Gunparade March
Elfen Lied: Complete Collection
not sure if i will order anything else this week might do tho

A few weeks ago I was sorting through my manga collection, bagging, sorting and basically trying to create some sort of order out of what was once just a pile of assorted books. I then noticed that Oh My Goddess vol 39 was missing. This caused me a certain amount of consternation, as it meant my collection from volume 21 to 43 was broken. I had to find it. After an afternoon of going though every storage space, I realized that I hadn't even ordered volume 39 in the first place.

So today I rectified the situation by ordering volume 39, together with Ninja Scroll on Region A blu-ray.

Back