The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Good news the package I sent back with the new order has arrived at UP1 so I don't need to cancel the check, and so my original is good to go which is-

Last exile collection
Qwaser of stigmata II collection
Shingu collection
Madbull34 collection
Galaxy railway collection

Iv sent of for more -

Fractale collection * uk DVD*
juden-chan collection * hail to ecchi*
taruto magical meow meow collection
Sadamitsu the destroyer collection
Save me lollipop boxset
Night head genesis collection
Space pirate captain herlock collection
El hazard:the wanderers collection
Avenger collection
Ai no kusubi the space between
Detroit metal city collection
Gakuen Alice collection
Legend of of crystania collection
Legend of lemnear

A really good haul if I do say so my self

Just bought redline, eden of the east movie 1 and 2 and gintama the movie.

Wanted to buy the pack with both fma movies but went today from £16 to £25 :\

Guess I'll have to wait for a price drop. I've noticed recently that amazon has raised some prices like mardock scramble movie 1 wich is 19,99 atm and a few days ago was around £15.

Bleach movie 3 is £20 which is ridiculous.

Roujin Z is £20 atm too.

Finally got round to buying the K-ON season 1 set.

Also bought Journey To Agartha (BD), Baka & Test Season 2, Bleach Complete Set 9 & (It isn't Anime but ah well...) Tokyo Story BD/DVD set.

bakum4tsu said:

Guess I'll have to wait for a price drop. I've noticed recently that amazon has raised some prices like mardock scramble movie 1 wich is 19,99 atm and a few days ago was around £15.

Roujin Z is £20 atm too. /quote]
Black Lagoon series 1 & 2 boxset is £49.99 at the moment, and the individual blurays only add up to £48.95 combined. Not sure what's going on there!

From RightStuf:

Toward the Terra: The Movie
Space Adventure Cobra: The Movie
Locke the Superman
Goshogun: Time Etranger
The Dagger of Kamui
Gundam 00 Movie (Blu-ray)
Escaflowne Movie (Blu-ray)

On a real 80's anime kick at the moment, plus I need to get some stuff before its gone.

VoxPhantom said:
bakum4tsu said:

Roujin Z is £20 atm too. /quote]u/quote]
Black Lagoon series 1 & 2 boxset is £49.99 at the moment, and the individual blurays only add up to £48.95 combined. Not sure what's going on there!e/quote]

True. The dvd price was one of the reasons i bought the us version dvd/bd combo, its was cheap and even brought bd too, though cant be read in db players in here. Anyway, got cheaper and should have better quality.

Unless that kaze/manga uk black lagoon set is thinpack style like the one from code geass (which is cheaper btw) and that can rise up the price.

Got Supernatural: The Anime Series on blu-ray off ebay, a bargain at £9. (I love the live action series, well seasons 1-4, the rest have been........yeah)

Rumbling Hearts parts 1 - 3 (seen it mentioned around here a few times recently so I've decided to give it a try)
Freedom (the dvd because the audio sync was messed up on the bluray)
Dead Leaves
Shikabane Hime

EDIT: Oh, and The Misfortune of Kyon & Koizumi from Waterstones.

Just pre-ordered Pandora Hearts volume 15 and 16. Well ahead of release but the latest chapters just have me all caught up in it again. Roll on volume 14 this month, hope it's in better condition than volume 13 arrived :|

Back