The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

bakum4tsu said:
black lagoon dvd/db combo pack season 1 and 2 r1

cheaper than uk dvd version only so just went for it blindly.

wow this has just been sent to be after 12hours of order it.

Now this is what i call being fast UP1. Everytime they've sent something to me, things got here very quickly so i hope this time will happen the same and undamaged if possible. :mrgreen:

Postman brought me:

Dragon ball Z Kai Seasons 2 & 3 (blu-ray) from Up1 (first order), I only ordered them yesterday, well Impressed.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OVA (blu-ray), bought from Play.com coz it was cheap (especially with my superpoints) can't wait for the series to be released on blu-ray in the summer, I might be able to watch this then, otherwise I doubt I'll understand much of it :lol:

HMV cancelled Fractale - Complete Series Collection i ordered it at 32 pounds but went went down to 20 pounds. but UP1 is selling it for 17.99 which is a lot better then 32 pounds. now that HMV cancelled It im going to buy Fractale - Complete Series Collection from UP1 and i have a little left over.

also i sent back a dvd (with OVAs) because i already had it in a dvd complete collection. i also sent a cheque about 80 something pounds along with it for other dvds on monday and on friday i asked UP1 if the dvd and cheque has arrived to them yet and they said it hasn't, usually packages are fast, but it took over 14 days before gyo got here,

what do you guys think?

Just ordered from DeVoteD DVD:
BLR - K-On!: Collection 1 - Season 2 (Eps 1-13)
BLR - K-On!! (Season 2) Collection 2 (Eps 14-26 )W/ Limited Collector's Box (Blu-Ray)

I didnt buy all today but in the last week or so
Chobits
Code Geass
Chaos Head
Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1
Bubblegum Crisis Vol 2 and 3
Paranoia Agent
R.O.D tv
Samurai Champloo
Madoka Magica
Freezing
And Gin Tama the movie
Plus a ton of non anime movies from my blockbuster since it and my local hmv are closing got some cheap stuff but its all online shoping for anime now

Back