The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

kippy666 said:
animefreak17 said:
kippy666 said:
In consideration of the whole Blu-ray affair we got going on over here I decided to finally get around to buying the complete collection of Sengoku Basara on blu-ray!

LET'S PARTY!!!!!!

Man I love all the Engrish :D

ummmmm you do know you can get it on dvd/blu-ray comdo

You know what I totally could have. But with this I'm actually buying a blu-ray disc that I can actually use, I don't need to import it and what's the point of getting a combo when I can just...well...you know have the blu-ray
for cheaper? It seemed kinda pointless to do that. Thank you for your concern anyway though >.<

your very much welcome

Tind said:
Not anime or manga, but anime/manga related:

I purchased this :)

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika TPS FEATURING Akemi Homura
*Actually has an android...is tempted*

VoxPhantom said:
Ordered Sound of the Sky from Amazon. Bit of a risky blind buy as it's not the usual style of show I watch, but best to try it out before Beez's stock dries up.
You will not regret it!

Having gotten all the Beez titles I wanted (except Code Geass R2) I bought the only Bandai title that interested me.

Star Driver part one (S)
Star Driver part two (S)

Both are DVD. Looking forward to see the pretty men in flamboyant outfits!

Was originally going to leave this till next month however changed my mind. Just ordered Star Driver part 2 now considering it looks like stock is already struggling.

Canceled Fruits Basket and Fairy Tail since something has come up and these aren't shows that I need then and there.

I may start calling them non-video videocameras. >_>

Reaper gI said:
Same problem as with Hollywood movies, shows need to appeal to a big audience
It's slightly different, no? Hollywood needs to appeal in some way to as general an audience as possible, anime shows need to appeal in a big way to a very specific audience. Same outcome though, in the context of the discussion.

The World God Only Knows (Blu-Ray)
Had to celebrate my ordering of a region-free blu-ray player somehow didn't I?

Also:
Fairy Tail volume 3 (DVD/Blu-ray).

Joshawott said:

Also:

I was thinking about getting region-free blu-ray player, where did you get yours from?

kippy666 said:
Joshawott said:

Also:

I was thinking about getting region-free blu-ray player, where did you get yours from?
eBay. I read in a thread here that the Toshiba BDX1200 can be updated to be region free. I searched for it and found a refurbished one that's apparently region free.

Back