The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Joshawott said:
animefreak17 - y u have so much money? I wish I could afford to buy as much as you do xD

its not that i have money its that i choose the cheap animes first. also i had some money left over from christmas and i thought what the hell

ok just to confirm.

I still can buy from them whether its in us dollars ou canadian something. I'm not gonna bother over ringing my bank, too much work. Gotta wait for a drop price at up1. lol

animefreak17 said:
ordered

(bubble gum crisis 2040 tokyo)
twelve kingdoms complete collection
one piece collection 5
tweeny witches complete collection
gaogaigar collection 1
gaogaigar collection 2
initial D 1
initial D 2 and 3
initial D 4
hetalia collection 3
hetalia paint it white
revolutionary girl utena 1
revolutionary girl utena 2
revolutionary girl utena 3 * axle points*
inu-yasha seasons 1,2,3 and 4
Again?!

just bought:

Tokko: Complete Series Box Set
Blade Of The Immortal: Collection
5 Centimeters Per Second

All r2.

I received a few minutes ago a mail from price watch site warning me that blade of the immortal was even cheaper than my wanted price. So i wnet for it. £11.59 at play.com

As a samurai fan i have to get blade of the immortal even though the series was a bit weak. Manga was better or is better. The movie 5 Centimeters Per Second is great. Its a pitty i cant find anywhere beyond the clouds, the movie before this one.

Currently im seeing tokko, besides being a anime from 2006, a love the old school visual style and the story its fine. The animation its nothing special but hey it was only around 5euros so whatever. :D

Place Promised is definately around because I eyed it up on Amazon a few months ago :)

I've got a feeling it MAY have been released by ADV however, so whatevers out there is probably resales, seconds and dregs, at least in the UK.

Alternatively there are US imports around ;)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Place-Promised- ... 954&sr=8-3

I've been lucky enough to see it in HD, oddly enough its a bit disjointed, as the backgrounds are absolutely beatiful, some of the best background art I've EVER seen, but the character designs look positively basic next to the lush world they've been dropped into.

Put in Amazon JP orders for Feb and March. Feb is wonderfully light:

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai v.2
Kyoukaisen-jou no Horizon v.3
Hanasaku Iroha v.8

March... isn't:

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai v.3
Kyoukaisen-jou no Horizon v.4
Hanasaku Iroha v.9
Fate/Zero set 1
Ano Natsu de Matteru v.1
Brave 10 v.1

Thankfully Nisemono doesn't start releasing until April.

Just ordered Hetalia season 3 and B Gata H Kei.

Might be the last anime I can order til after April. Got to focus on cosplay stuff and saving for Kitacon now :(

Anime:

Hellsing Ultimate, Volumes 3 and 4 - £3 each from Stockton HMV.

Manga:

Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 3 - £6.99 from Stockton WHSmith.

Manga: Ouran High School Host Club Vol. 4-5, and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Vol. 3 - all for £18 from Middlesbrough Forbidden Planet.

Back