The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Rui said:
Glad to be of service, though you may find other things were also solicited which weren't to my taste :3
Now, should I trust in your taste, or trust in your questioning of your taste... it's a bit like ordering Chef's surprise, only for him to find out that that isn't on the menu.

mangaman74 said:
Mardock Scramble is getting a bd release over here as well but a choice between Manga or Sentai - I was thinking Sentai's release would probably be better (Manga would no doubt cancel the bds for the other films blaming poor sales) and a Director's Cut probably seals the deal.
Manga are distributing for Kaze, and Andrew has categorically stated that they will not cancel BDs for the subsequent films. Mind you, he also said that a billingual version of Durarara would follow the sub-only release, and that hasn't materialised...

We still don't know whether Kaze will be releasing the Director's Cut, though. I'd be surprised if they don't.

Cowboy Bebop Remix Collection - only £16.99 from HMV!

Also pre-ordered:
Arrietty (Blu-Ray Collector's Edition)
K-ON! Volume 4 (HMV forgot the hyphen in the title, but MangaUK were kind enough to give me the catalogue number to find it).

I bought two shows as they were cheap
Black Butler part 1 (hoping it isn't just fangirl bait)
Slayers Revolution (I found it weaker then the original shows, but I have almost all of the Slayers stuff on DVD)

Also after finding it a bit cheaper on the amazon marketplace Gun x Sword complete collection.

fabricatedlunatic said:
mangaman74 said:
Mardock Scramble is getting a bd release over here as well but a choice between Manga or Sentai - I was thinking Sentai's release would probably be better (Manga would no doubt cancel the bds for the other films blaming poor sales) and a Director's Cut probably seals the deal.
Manga are distributing for Kaze, and Andrew has categorically stated that they will not cancel BDs for the subsequent films. Mind you, he also said that a billingual version of Durarara would follow the sub-only release, and that hasn't materialised...
Well, presuming he is still at Kaze by the time of the third film's release, those two situations aren't entirely analogous in my mind.

Brothers picked me up from HMV:

Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor
Xam'd Collection 2

What came as a slight surprise was Xam'd being cheaper instore than online. Too bad DTB couldn't be the same. :(

First order from UP1:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2 Part 2
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2 Part 3

Panic buying yay!

Just over £43, which is pretty good value. I saw some other items while randomly browsing that caught my eye, but will have to wait until I have more disposable income and as my first order, I want to see how well it goes.

The Book Depository:
Toradora v.3

Gurren Lagann collection I've had the (R1) first set for about two years, and have been meaning to get the full series for a while. All the Beez talk finally kicked me into getting it.

Hetalia S1- my attention lacking mind could always do with a short show

Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. After buying, and being disapointed by the first series, the first manga volume *and* the first novel, this is the final chance for it to match the hype. Honest this time

Back