The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Sengoku Basara The Last Party blu-ray (first press Animate edition).
And £55 of doujinshi.

It's only the 4th of the month. I need to stop looking at shop websites ;_;

R

Bought the Blu-Ray of High School of the Dead in town yesterday.

Special Features:- Clean opening animation * Clean Closing animation.

Special Features Running Time:- 11 mins approx.

That's some long old titles right there.

Just found me Two things i've been looking for for flippin ages today. i found a brand new copy of Macross Plus Ultimate Collection in a small shop in town and also finally found Volume 1 of GitS SAC all while searching for something for me dads birthday. I guess actually putting effort into hunting stuff down works lol.

It's been eating away at me since I watched the movie last month. I finally cracked and ordered the first Fist of the North Star TV set. That Planet Axel's site was dead for a good ten minutes immediately after I ordered is a most inauspicious sign...

Went on a day trip to London yesterday and got the complete Guyver, Princess Mononoke and Grave of the Fireflies for £9.99 each from Frobidden Planet.

just preordered

Rideback: Complete Series Collection
House Of Five Leaves
Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Naruto Shippuden Box Set 7
Redline
Eden Of The East Movie 2 Paradise Lost
Welcome To The Space Show
Gunslinger Girl Il Teatrino Ova

In the past few weeks I've gotten Slayers season 1-3 boxset from the US, and Akira Bluray/DVD steelbox, Gundam W remastered box 1 and 2, Outlaw Star and Bleach Series 1 from the UK.

I didn't really have any interest in Bleach but £10 for each boxset is a great deal, I've seen the first episode before and read two volumes of the manga, hopefully I'll like it enough to get the next box.

And Outlaw Star, I missed this show... that opening theme...

THROUGH ZA NIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

The Time Traveller said:
In the past few weeks I've gotten Slayers season 1-3 boxset from the US, and Akira Bluray/DVD steelbox, Gundam W remastered box 1 and 2, Outlaw Star and Bleach Series 1 from the UK.

I didn't really have any interest in Bleach but £10 for each boxset is a great deal, I've seen the first episode before and read two volumes of the manga, hopefully I'll like it enough to get the next box.

And Outlaw Star, I missed this show... that opening theme...

THROUGH ZA NIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.
Bleach is an OK show. It starts sucking at S4.

Also, recently watched Outlaw Star, awesome show.

Btw, what anime have you seen? If you haven't already, Trigun's 10 quid at anime-on-line. (check sales thread)

Paradox295 said:
Btw, what anime have you seen? If you haven't already, Trigun's 10 quid at anime-on-line. (check sales thread)

Hah! I've been waiting years for it to be cheap enough, bought! Thanks, I've seen the first episode of that years ago too.

I haven't seen Cowboy Bebop for years too, I'll wait for Beez to do an anime legends of it, I kinda feel like I should buy from them more since the riots... hence my Outlaw Star and GW purchases.

The Time Traveller said:
Paradox295 said:

Hah! I've been waiting years for it to be cheap enough, bought! Thanks, I've seen the first episode of that years ago too.

I haven't seen Cowboy Bebop for years too, I'll wait for Beez to do an anime legends of it, I kinda feel like I should buy from them more since the riots... hence my Outlaw Star and GW purchases.

Yeah, you should check out the AOL Deal of the Week. I gave up buying MVM's stuff from other places, since it's eventually gonna be up there for cheap. They usually change them every Friday at 2pm.

Where are you getting Beez stuff from? Amazon's got the "1-2 Months" thing up, which usually means "We don't have any"

Paradox295 said:
The Time Traveller said:
Paradox295 said:

Yeah, you should check out the AOL Deal of the Week. I gave up buying MVM's stuff from other places, since it's eventually gonna be up there for cheap. They usually change them every Friday at 2pm.

Where are you getting Beez stuff from? Amazon's got the "1-2 Months" thing up, which usually means "We don't have any"

Play had GW2 and Outlaw Star in stock, still waiting for GW 1 actually.

Back