The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

cancelled

Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzimiya The Complete Series 2 Deluxe Box Set: 4dvd (Region 2)

ordered

Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya - Complete Second Season (4DVD / CD) (Region 1)
Melancholy Of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya And Nyoron ! Churuya-san Part 1 (Region 1)

mangaman74 said:
cancelled

Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzimiya The Complete Series 2 Deluxe Box Set: 4dvd (Region 2)

ordered

You do realise that the R1 has the same issue, right? And you probably won't be able to get the replacements outside the US.

Paradox295 said:
mangaman74 said:
cancelled

ordered

You do realise that the R1 has the same issue, right? And you probably won't be able to get the replacements outside the US.

Not true. If I need replacements I could get them shipped out via Planetaxel's distribution address (I have done this before but I cannot remember what it was for though).

Also, it was 0-3 to restock on Planetaxel's site but when I ordered it was in stock so it could be a new copy that does not have the problem.

Paradox295 said:
mangaman74 said:
cancelled

ordered

Bandai themselves can't send replacement disks outsde the US and Canada.

You just need to get the replacements from the shop you bought from if you get some of the old batch.

Just received the Gurren Lagann Anime Legends set. It's basically this:

19095187_500x500_1.jpg

With an anime legends banner. Also, it's 6 discs, not 7.

It's not PlayUSA anymore except in name, it's been bought out by the same company that bought out DVD Pacific, and a while back I did order something from nu-DVD Pacific that got to me just fine.

One thing I found is that they don't do accounts and account histories. They take your details with each order that you make and treat you as a first time customer each time.

Galaxy Express 999(movie)
Adieu Galaxy Express 999(movie)
Sound of the Sky(Sora no Woto)Complete Set
Katanagatari Box Set 1
Orphen Complete Collection(Seasons 1-2)

Items ordered:

Berserk v.26-20
Highschool of the Dead v.7
Genshiken v.10
Fairy Tail v.27

and stuff I forgot to order in this month's order, so have put into next month's order so they will ship now, but at reduced shipping rate (wow, that was rambly and uninteresting):

Karigurashi no Arrietty (BD)
Seikon no Qwaser II v.1 DC (BD)

Just Passing Through said:
It's not PlayUSA anymore except in name, it's been bought out by the same company that bought out DVD Pacific
Interesting!

And yes, I concur that DVDPacific is fine under the new management, apart from the lack of account functions.

My ebay buy of The Legend of Mother Sarah by Katsuhiro Otomo arrived! They're in gorgeous condition. The guy was so generous, practically allowing me to steal the whole set for less than 9 Euros.

Was in town today, popped into HMV and saw Evangelion 2.22 for £13.99. Brought it. No need to get any of the combo packs; a blu-ray would just lie around collecting dust.

ordered
ah my buddha
air gear
eiken
escaflowne movie
golden boy
he is my master
maburaho
mouse
TO LOVE-RU
ladies vs butlers
otaku no video
shin koinime muso-otome ( after my points go through )

Back