The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I just bought all 21 volumes of Please Save My Earth from ebay for a ridiculous bargain of £60.50 including p&p.

I am still reeling from sheer wonderment.

Ghost Hunt part 2 - Been over a year since I got part one lol so I'm looking forward to rewatching the series :)

DN Angel volume 2 - Since getting vols 3-7, 3 years ago as part of ADV sales and vol 1 last year, I have finally got all the volumes ^_^

Got my Gauche the Cellist and Joe Hisaishi in Budokan dvds yesterday and just got my email confirmation from yesasia that my copy of The Borrower Arrietty has been shipped,should have it within 7 days,i can hardly wait for this,mind you the anticipation might kill me. :D

When did Ai Yori Aoshi get an english release? Or is this the manga we're talking about? I'm completely rusty on what has and what hasn't been released over here

memorium said:
When did Ai Yori Aoshi get an english release? Or is this the manga we're talking about? I'm completely rusty on what has and what hasn't been released over here
Anime was in '03 by Geneon USA and in 2010 by FUNimation.

As that was from FP it's the manga, as the anime doesn't have a UK release.

Ah, I should've came to that conclusion initially, but I got a bit excited :lol: that bargain is beyond good though, it has to be the best bargain ever!

Reaper gI said:
memorium said:
Anime was in '03 by Geneon USA and in 2010 by FUNimation.

As that was from FP it's the manga, as the anime doesn't have a UK release.

It's only been licensed by Funimation. They haven't released it yet. I should know, I'm bloody tired of waiting for it.

Zavvi sale purchases:

Eden of the East BD
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 1st GIG
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG
Ouran High School Host Club
Soul Eater
Summer Wars/The Girl Who Leapt Through Time BD

Cost about £60 total. Plus there's TTGL Anime Legends coming out this week. Ughr.

Guyver - Complete Collection
Summer Wars/Girl Who Leapt Through Time BD
Noein - Complete Series
Ouran High School Host Club - Complete Series
Five Centimetres per Second
Hetalia Axis Powers Complete Series One.

Back