The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Curious here for people planning on buying the railgun manga, the release date on seven seas site says it comes out this month, and on amazon USA it says the same, but when I check uk retailers like amazon and book depository the date is 14/15th of July? can someone clear this up with me?

I don't think Book Depository stick to release dates do they? Whereas Amazon tend to more in my experience.

Book Depository start shipping as soon as they get in stock, which is usually the same as or even before the US release date.

Yaaay! My two volumes of Apollo's Song arrived!

But booooo! I ordered volumes 4-6 of Drifting Classroom from thebookdepository, and 5+6 arrived but no 4. Gotta continue waiting to read the rest of the story.

Manga

Nora: 7, 8, 9.
Welcome to NHK: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

Decided to complete some series I've left hanging for the past year or so, before they become impossible to get a hold of.

link2link8 said:
Curious here for people planning on buying the railgun manga, the release date on seven seas site says it comes out this month, and on amazon USA it says the same, but when I check uk retailers like amazon and book depository the date is 14/15th of July? can someone clear this up with me?

The July release date on amazon.co.uk is probaly a UK release (a month behind the US release) as WH Smiths lists it as 15/07/11

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndSear ... 1935934004

mangaman74 said:
link2link8 said:

The July release date on amazon.co.uk is probaly a UK release (a month behind the US release) as WH Smiths lists it as 15/07/11
Yup it means it has a UK release (rather than just being import through Diamond). You should still be able to buy it at the US date from anywhere that gets stock from Diamond.
You can buy it on Amazon UK even, but only from marketplace sellers. Streetdates on manga are rarely ever enforced.

i made a anime buying schedule
i preorder animes from hmv when ever hmv updates there site.
( *note* iv got nearly all animes on hmv website )
while im preordering from hmv i order animes that aren't likely to come out in the uk e.g. case closed, air, card captor, ect.
(*note* i like to get animes thats been discontinued but sometimes i like to get the more popular animes )

Aria The Animation Collection(Season 1)
Aria The Natural Collection Part 1
Aria The Natural Collection Part 2
Aria The Origination(Season 3)+Arietta OVA Collection
Shinkai Collection

Big O - Anime Legends
Read or Die OVAs

Plus, Frisky Dingo S1.

Also, in HMV, they had a friggen BRICKSET of GitS:SAC 2nd Gig <3
I knew they were doing them for Bleach and Naruto. Was hoping they'd re-release other shows into bricksets, too.

Hooray for space-saving! :D

ordered
kanokon OVAS
demon king daimad
shuffle
queens blade series 1
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie set 1-4 including OVAS

next time im ordering
to love-ru
golden boy
mouse
maburaho