The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

From secondspin.com

Stratos 4 Vol 1-4 & OVA
Key Metal Idol Vol 2 & 3
Saber Marioette J to X Vol 5
Judge

(took advantage of free international postage offer :p )

They took about 10 days to get here, which is quicker then some of the thinds i've had posted in this country :D

Il Teatrino would have been a really good show if the first season didn't exist. It's just that the lower budget animation, and slightly more cutesy approach makes it look 'fail' in comparison.

That said, while Teatrino doesn't go for the character studies in the way Season 1 did, it does have a strong story arc running through it. I think it makes a fair companion piece, if you can watch it without comparing it to season 1, quality for quality.

I got yesterdat Grave of fireflies from work yesterday for £2.60 -some one traded it in- and i haven't gotten that one yet

I got this morning Tony Tony Chopper Portrait Of Pirates Strong Edition figure -so cute- LINK

Also got Megahouse Pegasus Seiya Figure LINK

Vocaloid Trading Strap Track 01 x4 -i didn't get the one i really wanted there random but i did get and still cute none the less-
Miku
Miku
Miku
Meiko

Thanks JPT and mangaman. It might be worth a look in then, I always seem to only hear of the animation side of it, rather than the story, which is far more important (IMO) :]

daichi383 said:
Just bought my first anime DVD XD!! Cowboy Bebop the movie :p I enjoyed it but i wish there were more special features :(
The first stage of collecting is relatively easy. There'll be plenty of titles for you to buy, and several of them will be cheap enough for a beginner. All you need is two more titles, then you can claim to have a collection!

(There is some intuited psychological status to the number three that the number two lacks, though I am unaware of the academic research that corroborates this.)

Pretty Face 1-6 (complete series)

After finishing Midori Days, and seeing a recommendation for Pretty Face on MAL, I wanted to read it. Then, an eBay auction appeared. It's fate that lead me to buy it, clearly.

Please save my Earth vol 1-7 manga

The OVA was an excellent trailer for the manga; suggesting it's one of the best shoujo titles in existence. What put me off starting the manga, despite the OVA's quality, was its length and the fact females are too lazy to draw background art. Having to read all 21 volumes on my PC screen was off-putting, also. Getting the first seven volumes - many of which being impossible to get new - made me decide to give it a chance.

Here is Greenwood Complete manga

Dirt cheap - close to £1 per book - and the manga is supposed to be an underrated gem of a series. Increased credit card debt aside, why not?

/adds another 22 books to his stacks

eBay will leave me buried in manga volumes, one day...

212121.jpg

clipboard00.jpg

clipboard000.jpg

Back