Anime:

Mahoromatic - Something More Beautiful - Vol 1
Gundam Unicorn Blu-Ray
Bleach Series 4 Part 2

Manga:

Black God Vols 6 & 7
Fate/Stay Night Vols 4 & 5
Maria+Holic Vol 3

Plus an artbook which had the following image as its cover.

03small.jpg

nice cover on that art book CloudedMinds

at the expo i picked up

figures
nendoroid 79 tears to tiara arawn figure
figma 54 requriem for the phantom ein figure
one piece carue and chopper figre
good smile comapny len kagamine 1/8 figure -yay i finaly have him

dvds
shadow skill boxset

games
gragile dreams -wii-
rygar -wii-

sweets-
sweets from tokyo toys =)
hello kitty sweets =)

manga
sayonara, zetsubou-sensei vols 3 4
a foreign love affair -yaoi-
cute devil -yaoi-
tea for two vol 4 -yaoi they couldn't get me vol 3 sniff sniff~
you will drown in love ~yaoi~
nabari no ou vols 2 3

others-
prince of persia film cell
john nobles autograph

hmm i think that was it lol =)

From the Expo:

Anime:
Eureka Seven Anime Legends Collection 1 and 2
Haruhi Suzumiya Complete Collection
Cromartie High School box Set

Manga:
Onigani vol 2
Claymore vol 16

Then just some Laminated posters for:
Beck : Mongolian Chop Squad
Clannad
FLCL
Escaflowne

SecondSpin have another 20% off plus free shipping sale. I bought another bunch of discs I could have done without.

Urusei Yatsura: Lum the Forever - $6.22
Le Chevalier D'Eon volume 2 w/box - $1.66
MD Geist - $2.30
Green Legend Ran - $6.39

I'm actually delighted to finally complete my UY movie collection, and also quite pleased to have snagged the rare-as-rocking-horse-**** Green Legend Ran. MD Geist, frequently referred to as the worst anime ever, should at least be good for a laugh... I hope. And I couldn't resist the Le Chevalier art box for just over a quid.

didn't get much at the expo actually, but i did get:

Planetes full series
Wolf's Rain Anime Legends

asides from that, couple of figures, keyrings and laminated posters and that was about it. Didn't have much to spend, and the first LE of Gurren Lagann was sold out when i got back to it, was kinda annoying. Anyways, as soon as i get me a job, i'll be buying more.

Arbalest said:

Planetes full series

I've just finished Planetes, i think you may well like it Arb, think of it as patlabor with a bit of full metal panic, but no mechs ;)

Just arrived from USA via the robbing gits the post office (£8 charge for handling it, thats there ruddy job :x :x :x )

1/ Labyrinth Of Flames
2/ Complete Battle Athletes OVA

Hokum said:
Arbalest said:

Planetes full series

I've just finished Planetes, i think you may well like it Arb, think of it as patlabor with a bit of full metal panic, but no mechs ;)

I often think of Planetes as a prelude to mechs, i mean look at the design of the ship they send to jupiter...I think they could easily have it being a prequel to Gundam.

Anyway, over the weekend i got:

The Slayers vol 2,3,4
Bleach vol 30 (Manga)

Now i can start looking to get Slayers Next...

Fullmetal Alcehmist Bortherhood part 1 blu ray boxset region a/b so pretty. Was going to buy our version but this as some one point out is both regions and was only £17.99

Aya-Kun said:
Fullmetal Alcehmist Bortherhood part 1 blu ray boxset region a/b so pretty. Was going to buy our version but this as some one point out is both regions and was only £17.99

where may I ask did you get this bargain =]

Aya-Kun said:
And so the UK's HD anime releases died screaming before they really began.

Listening industry? This is where national censorship boards and region coding gets you. Get rid of both, only then will you prosper.

I've completely stalled on thinking about buying FMA:B until I know more about Manga's release (mainly whether it is region locked and whether it has the minor issue of the US discs where the subs cannot be removed without switching to the dub version to discourage reverse importation). If Manga's is region free and has the same issue I'll just buy whichever is cheaper.

Picked up that Bride is a Mermaid set thanks to the PlayUSA nudge this weekend, as well as two random volumes of the Maison Ikkoku manga in a sale. Also spent close to $600 on some summer concert tickets for a group of friends so my wallet is hurting until I make them pay back their shares.

R

Back