The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

well might as well note what i got for xmas, since i missed posting on here for over a few months.

I got two boxsets including Shana, just cause, and Captian Tylor. I felt for something that was a bit more allusive, plus to support these independent companies like right stuf and MB. But more a less so i can watch some humorous Sci-fi like Nadesico

i got my first of two orders from right stuff int. this one had Romeo and Juliet Parts 1 and 2 in it, im still waiting for another from them hopefully that will follow behind soon

Went on a massive post-Christmas binge at TRSI and ordered/preordered this lot all at once, much to their joy I expect. I haven't done any serious shopping in a long time and got some extra money from my boss for the holidays so...

Baccano! DVD Complete Series
He is My Master Complete Collection
Rin: Daughter of Mnemosyne
Story of Saiunkoku
Princess Raccoon (not anime)
Case Closed Movie 3
Case Closed Movie 4
Case Closed Movie 5
Case Closed Movie 6
Case Closed Season 3 DVD Box Set
Case Closed Season 5 DVD Box Set
Evangelion, Neon Genesis: 1.11 blu-ray
Hayate the Combat Butler DVD Part 2
Kyo Kara Maoh! Season 2 DVD Box Set
Sgt. Frog DVD Season 2 Part 2
Slayers Season 4 DVD Set

It won't ship until March :(

R

More of my pre-Crimbo packages turned up with some other computer cables and bits. A bit annoyed as I had to go down to the sorting office and pick up a sack as I don't think they thought they would get the van up my street and could not expect the poor postie to carry so much. I will need to check but I think that is most of the bit just the one package that may have duty to pay to go as far as I remember.

Rental Magica Collection
Gravion and Gravion Zwei Collection
Sol Bianca Collection
Neo Ranga Collection
Tokyo Underground 2-4 & 6
To Love Ru Collection 1
Moribito 7
City Hunter The Motion Picture
Colorful
Dual 1, 3 & 4
Genocyber
Aquarion Part 2

1/3 of my missing SS/Wherehouse turned up. The one sent during the middle of Nov (already refunded) is long gone now, but the other SS package sent on the 27th of Nov might still turn up...

Ordered Gantz 4-5 from Amazon today because they got a replacement copy of vol. 2 to me before I could even send back the crappy used copy I currently have. I'm still waiting on TBD to send vol. 3, though...

I also ordered the final two volumes of Drifting Classroom the other day. I need to get out of my slump and start reading again...

I received a parcel sent from SSpin on 23rd December today, if that helps those of you waiting for them judge the timing. Of course, no sign of a parcel I ordered the week before but that's how the post is :)

Went to London today for some reason and bought the following manga in sales:

Fujoshi Rumi 2, 3 (now I need volume 1)
My Heavenly Hockey Club 4 (now I need volume 3)
I"s 9, 10 (I figured I should start collecting it after reading it in Italy many years ago)

Orbital Manga has vanished since we were last in London but the Leicester Square comic branch is selling a lot of manga at £1-£4 per book to get rid of odd volumes as well as stocking new ones. Sadly most of the good stuff seems to have gone.

R

Rui said:
I received a parcel sent from SSpin on 23rd December today, if that helps those of you waiting for them judge the timing.
Got one today that was sent early December, and yesterday I got one that was sent late November. It's all over the blimmin' place at the moment.

The rest of my new lot of manga arrived today (the annoying thing being that they were sent in seperate packets!)

So i got the following

Alive - The Final Evolution vols 1 & 2
Black Cat vol 1
Bleach vols 24 & 25
Soul Eater vol 1
Maria+Holic vol 2
Rosario+Vampire vol 7
Evangelion - The Shinji Ikari Raising Project vol 1

Also recieved dvd vol 4 of Shakugan no Shana aswell

Stuff since before christmas and After

Dvds
Hajime No Ippo - Champion Road