The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Zin5ki said:
Just Passing Through said:
Ordered Gankutsuou from TRSI
It's the Geneon boxset with all the extras, and it's on their Deal of the Day today, which made it a very nice £21-ish.
That's still four quid above the limit. That said, if your item gets through without being spotted then you'll have saved a tenner on the Axelmusic or UP1 price.

That's the total price including postage. Customs is only applied to the value of the goods, which in this case comes to about £15. Besides, everytime I have ordered from TRSI, they have marked down the goods value on the customs form to below £18, without me even asking.

Ordered Gankutsuou from TRSI
It's the Geneon boxset with all the extras, and it's on their Deal of the Day today, which made it a very nice £21-ish.

Oh ive wanted this for a while now for that price i can't say no can i -gone of to order it-

...which in this case comes to about £15.
That's a good 40-50% saving on the product price then.
As regards £18+ items, has anybody else received favourable treatment when shopping with Rightstuf here?

Zin5ki said:
...which in this case comes to about £15.
That's a good 40-50% saving on the product price then.
As regards £18+ items, has anybody else received favourable treatment when shopping with Rightstuf here?
They have a painful first order process though, where they required photocopies of credit card and some id.

Well, now all I need is one of those magic Visa cards.

(Paypal have their special top-up Visa, but those can only be funded for free by sending funds via one's Paypal account, something which apparently takes a while to clear.)

chaos said:
They have a painful first order process though, where they required photocopies of credit card and some id.
That's what completely put me off about them. No way am I going to send them an image of my credit card, it just seems incredibly dodgy and I for one am not taking that level of risk of internet fraud.

pickup19a.jpg

Latest pick-ups. Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 Part One LE (inc vol 4 of the manga). Naruto vol. 6-11 (WaterStones 3 for 2 offer :D). Yen Plus - September.

Very disappointed at how cheap the R2 set is in comparison to the first season, and only 7 episodes >_<. Bandai Entertainment USA are scum! Working my way through my Naruto backlog - only 30 more volumes to go. And Yen Plus is always a pleasure to pick up every month.

BAKA said:
Very disappointed at how cheap the R2 set is in comparison to the first season, and only 7 episodes >_<. Bandai Entertainment USA are scum! Working my way through my Naruto backlog - only 30 more volumes to go. And Yen Plus is always a pleasure to pick up every month.

This

Ghost Slayers Ayashi Part 3
Shadow Skill Collection (I got it from SS. The digipack looks tidy but I am not sure whether it should have come with a slip case)

fabricatedlunatic said:
Volume 6 of the happiest manga in the world. Finally. Even cold-hearted, world-weary cynics like me can't help but smile when reading it.
Do tell me what it's like when it arrives. I really want it but the covers of these new Yen Press editions look... er, quite a bit less well designed than ADV's, which doesn't bode well. :?

When will companies learn NOT TO CHANGE THE DESIGN of partially released licences they take over. It pisses fans off no end.

Back