Vandred The Complete Series
Jubei Chan
Claymore Volume 5
Darker Than Black Volume 4
Dead Space Downfall

Live action:
MPD Psycho collection

ayase said:
What made you buy the old Manga version of Patlabor as well as the nice shiny new Collector's Ed Dracos?

Sort of a mistake. I was not up on what was what with Patlbor so when I saw Patlabor The Movie and Patlabor 1 The Movie I did not twig. Anyway I got them from second spin on one of there decent codes so I am only down by like £3. The collector's Edition is the shiny silver R1 one.

Ah, I see. It'll give you a choice of dubs to watch though I guess! I do love those Patlabor special edition movie boxes. The UK versions are the same, they just had BBFC stickers that were easily peeled off.

OT: Death Note Volume 5 is on it's way from HMV. Five days early. :D

Edited because I cannot count.

Anime:
Blood The Last Vampire
Burn Up W
Burn Up Excess Volumes 1-4

Manga:
Blood+ Adagio Volume 1
The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service Volume 9

In case my internet connection dies between now and the end of the year, I've pre-ordered Claymore and DtB 3-4 for £11.99 each. I'll be getting the first of each for £8.99, so it'll even itself out.

I've also pre-ordered the LE of Code Geass R2: Part 1 before DVD Pacific spot the error.

Quite suprised to see it at this price for HMV:
Volumes 1+2 of Hellsing Ultimate (DVD). £16 altogether.

I wont complain. I definately wont complain. ;)

Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimately are really good.

Got the last few volumes of Gilgamesh, New Dominion Tank Police and the World of Narue since it was £5 on eBay. Hopefully some enjoyment will come from it.

clipboard02xmx.jpg

Not an amazing, 10/10 series, but it's unusual enough to be worthy of owning. Horror manga are very rare, and this series is short enough to buy in one go. I've read 13/20 chapters and will read the rest when my volumes arrive.

I'm really, REALLY going to have to cut back on my manga buying. All of a sudden there's a lot I want to read, and volumes of manga for around £5 each add up after awhile.Suikoden III 8-11 will have to wait awhile.

iisan said:
Is hellsing good? *prepares to add it to the list of things to watch*
Judged by its own merits it's a somewhat diverting show, with occasional tense moments. There are notable weaknesses in parts of the narrative though, and the mileage one can get on the dub varies.

TBD are good but have become very slow at sending books. They aren't the store to use if you want your books fast, sadly.

The good, on the other hand, is that I haven't had too many issues with the books ordered from them of late. There have been a few knocks here and there but the odd book aside, nearly all I've ordered recently have arrived in 'as new' condition. I'll be ordering more once I cover my latest CC bill.

I have no idea how Aion can afford that level of constant purchasing. How do you do it? :O

Uzumaki is good (not 10/10 material or anything, you're right!) and probably worth owning. I think it falls apart at the end though.

Back