The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Awesome haul, Ninja Boy!

I'm disappointed that the MGS2 Bande Desinée was out on DVD instead of on PSP, it means there's less of a chance of it getting released over here :/

ayase said:
Niea_7 Scrap Book. And uh... I also just received the Yoko Portrait Book. :oops:

I get the impression I wouldn't like My-Hime but that is a really nice looking box. Take the cellophane off it already!

never!!! i like to keep all of my stuff in prestine condition...almost all of my art boxes and any box packaged stuff still have the plastic wrapping/cellophane on it, with only the opening space cut open... prestine condition....graaaa!!!! :twisted: lol

CitizenGeek said:
Awesome haul, Ninja Boy!

I'm disappointed that the MGS2 Bande Desinée was out on DVD instead of on PSP, it means there's less of a chance of it getting released over here :/

some websites have the MGS2 graphic novel for pre-order for the psp, like play.com...although im not sure if it is actually being released.

Ninja Boy! said:
ayase said:
Niea_7 Scrap Book. And uh... I also just received the Yoko Portrait Book. :oops:

I get the impression I wouldn't like My-Hime but that is a really nice looking box. Take the cellophane off it already!

never!!! i like to keep all of my stuff in prestine condition...almost all of my art boxes and any box packaged stuff still have the plastic wrapping/cellophane on it, with only the opening space cut open... prestine condition....graaaa!!!! :twisted: lol

Ahh! Stay away!

I'm the absolute opposite. I can't stand to have any packaging, stickers or anything on my stuff. I have on occasion carefully removed barcode stickers from book covers / slipcases to find another barcode underneath. :x

I can't stand to have any packaging, stickers or anything on my stuff.

I'm the same.

The Emma season one box came with this terrible leaflet glued on the back. Kind of annoying considering I almost tore part of the art off.

Security tags can also be annoying depending where they've been placed.

ryuzaki said:
I can't stand to have any packaging, stickers or anything on my stuff.

I'm the same.

The Emma season one box came with this terrible leaflet glued on the back. Kind of annoying considering I almost tore part of the art off.

Security tags can also be annoying depending where they've been placed.

Tell me about it. I found a really nice artbook in Borders, was contemplating buying it when I noticed they had stuck a security tag (one of those thick ones too) to the inside front cover. £15 they lost off me.

Yeah, I went into Virgin Megastores hoping they would have Gantz and something Tezuka related. They didn't have Gantz. I was sad. Although, they did have Phoenix (1, 2 and 6) and two volumes of Buddha and finally, MW in hardback which is what I purchased for a probably over-priced $24.95.

I didn't notice until I had a good look after I purchased it, That its flipped. It made me a little miffed but I don't think it'll affect the storytelling.

..Also, Now I'm home in England; The Witchblade Volumes (1 - 3) which I won in an competition were here! yay.

Got Shuffle! vol.5 in the post now, but also getting Eureka 7 vol. 11 to complete the series... Yes, you heard right...
(got vol.12 before 11 due to a miscalculation. :p )

Over the last couple of days.

Manga:
The Mysterians Vol 1
Togari Vol 7
Alice On Deadlines Vol 3
Suzunari Vol 1

Anime:
Lucky Star Vol 2 LE
Maburaho Complete Collection

Haha, i seem to be swapping my orders around a lot recently.

Cancelled my Shinkai artbook order from HMV JP and ordered it from Amazon JP seeing as it is actually in stock there.
And also from Amazon JP i ordered Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou vol.1.

Then from Book Depository ordered Negima vol.17.
Need to think about picking up some more manga to read this holiday.

I got my UK version of Buddha vol. 2 and Haruhi vol. 3 in the post this morning :]

Jayme said:
Yeah, I went into Virgin Megastores hoping they would have Gantz and something Tezuka related. They didn't have Gantz. I was sad. Although, they did have Phoenix (1, 2 and 6) and two volumes of Buddha and finally, MW in hardback which is what I purchased for a probably over-priced $24.95.

I didn't notice until I had a good look after I purchased it, That its flipped. It made me a little miffed but I don't think it'll affect the storytelling.

Good choice! MW is great and the hardcover release from Vertical is awesome. The fact it's flipped doesn't make any difference at all (it never does, though).

Spyro201 said:
Dracos said:
Togari Vol 7

Would you reccomend it?? I was tempted to start this also.

Togari is prettty good shonen style stuff with mindless violence that is not quite that mindless. Reasonable story line but not original. Tobei a kid sent to hell for killing a lot of people 300 years ago is given a shot at redemption by being sent back to earth to track down and capture 108 Toga-sins in 108 days with the aid of the wooden sword Togari.

Bought anime Bleach Volume 11.

Back