The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Zen 2nd said:
I've ordered volumes 1 to 24 of the Berserk manga and I also ordered Batman: Gotham Knight on Blu Ray and Black Cat vol.6, Hell Girl vol.3, Mushishi vol.5, Naruto Unleashed: Series 4 Part 1, Suzuka vol.4 all on DVD

Whoa, how much did vols. 1 -24 of Berserk in one go set you back?

CitizenGeek said:
Zen 2nd said:
I've ordered volumes 1 to 24 of the Berserk manga and I also ordered Batman: Gotham Knight on Blu Ray and Black Cat vol.6, Hell Girl vol.3, Mushishi vol.5, Naruto Unleashed: Series 4 Part 1, Suzuka vol.4 all on DVD

Whoa, how much did vols. 1 -24 of Berserk in one go set you back?

Something around €168. Though I've been really getting into the manga, sure in June I bought 60 volumes. So basically each month now I'm picking out a series and buying all the volumes that are available :D

Ghost Talker Daydream - AWESOME!!
FLCL Vol 3
Azumanga Daioh
Chrono Crusade
Le chevalier D'eon
Yugo
This ugly yet beautyfuk world.
Lupin - secret of mamo

I love con's bargains :D

One Piece season 1 part 1 finally came through my door today - the replacement that is - more than 10 weeks after the original shipped, and DAMN is it amazing to hold One Piece in my hands!

Well, let's see, over Amecon weekend I bought:

Gundam Seed boxes 1+2
Escaflowne boxes 1+2
Chevalier d'Eon (Vols 1-6)
Hellsing
Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu
Fooly Cooly vol 3
Naruto Season 3

Appleseed Book One
Mobile Suit Gundam volume 1

Total Cost: £247

That was one hell of an expensive weekend....but so very worth it....even if it is my SECOND copy of Escaflowne due to an unfortunate incident with someone nicking the original discs.

Let see my purchased items over the weekend at amecon are:
Dvds
Gundam Seed Boxsets 1+2
Gundam Seed Destiny Vol 1-10
Black Lagoon Vol 2-3
Guyver Vol 6-7
Blood+ Part one Boxset (Nice T-shirt :D )
Manga
Claymore Vol 12
Berserk Vol 23
Shin Megami Tensei Kahn Vol 2
.Hack// G.u.+ Vol 2
.Hack// XXXX Vol 1
Figures
Bleach Renji
Bleach Byakuya
Persona 3 Aegis
Evangelion A-15 Arael-XX
Fate/Stay Night Lancer
An I think thats it. So now im skint for the foreseeable future but who cares :)

Randomly thought I'd take a picture of today's arrival: (also because it's really snazzy)

The just released "Final Fantasy Remix" CD (Japanese import)

(Click for the full sized photo - you can see the track listing too)

EDIT: Why the hell would Imageshack resize the first image and not the second, stupid thing!

EDIT 2: Oh, so now you have to pay to upload bigger images, great...

This morning arrived Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossom. It looks really nice at a first glance! Cant wait to get in and read it, though it sounds quite sad.

chaos said:
That Man said:
... :)
So you were there as well!!! :) like I've said, we should have made a team for the quiz with AUKN members :D

For Ayacon we should arrange something beforehand so we can all meet up and go "WOAH, dude, I never thought you looked like that.....suddenly what you write seems creepy..."

MrChom said:
chaos said:
That Man said:
So you were there as well!!! :) like I've said, we should have made a team for the quiz with AUKN members :D

For Ayacon we should arrange something beforehand so we can all meet up and go "WOAH, dude, I never thought you looked like that.....suddenly what you write seems creepy..."
Indeed doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. If we can get passed the creepyness factor that is :lol:

Also got neo mag today.

That Man said:
MrChom said:
chaos said:
That Man said:

Indeed doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. If we can get passed the creepyness factor that is :lol:

Also got neo mag today.
I've also got NEO, but why we consider NEO to be Manga? Anyway, when is Ayacon? should I have registered already? I've almost missed Amecon...

Back