The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Daymon Black said:
BlackWolf said:
Yeah i would recommend Chrono Crusade :) It's a good show, i'll repeat the warnning i got though when i mentioned i bought it here, make sure you watch it in a good mood

Thanks for your help. Well I purchased Chrono Crusade so I can't wait to see it and I also purchased Battle Vixen haha. Why bloody not. I have extensive taste.

Two Raxhephon(?) cds

Altogether just under £100 :eek: :( :cry:

Anytime :) Nice choice on the Rahxpehon OSTs, i've been after them for a while, i love the opening song for the show

BlackWolf said:
Daymon Black said:
BlackWolf said:
Yeah i would recommend Chrono Crusade :) It's a good show, i'll repeat the warnning i got though when i mentioned i bought it here, make sure you watch it in a good mood

Thanks for your help. Well I purchased Chrono Crusade so I can't wait to see it and I also purchased Battle Vixen haha. Why bloody not. I have extensive taste.

Two Raxhephon(?) cds

Anytime :) Nice choice on the Rahxpehon OSTs, i've been after them for a while, i love the opening song for the show

Well...I have not seen the movie yet ahaha. I'm waiting for the boxset as usual :D , but I looked at the OST thread and took some notes with some blind faith 8).

I'm keeping an for eye for Kanno Yoko's music - I think she is amazing and Joe Hisaishi's - equally remarkable. You can't tire of their music...I can't.

BlackWolf said:
Daymon Black said:
Two Raxhephon(?) cds

Get the Japanese boxset. All four OSTs (including the movie) in one BEAUTIFUL box (and I mean beautiful, the artwork used is a masterpiece), and for an absolute STEAL of a price for Japanese standards (£22), mind the shipping will be hefty.

Don't think about it, do it, you won't regret it.

melonpan said:
BlackWolf said:
Daymon Black said:
Two Raxhephon(?) cds

Get the Japanese boxset. All four OSTs (including the movie) in one BEAUTIFUL box (and I mean beautiful, the artwork used is a masterpiece), and for an absolute STEAL of a price for Japanese standards (£22), mind the shipping will be hefty.

:eek: That's only £22? any idea how much shipping will work out at?

BlackWolf said:
melonpan said:
BlackWolf said:
Daymon Black said:
Two Raxhephon(?) cds

Around £4, which is reasonable.

You'll probably receive some kind of coupon when you join, as well. So that should bring the shipping down a tiny bit.

melonpan said:
BlackWolf said:
melonpan said:
BlackWolf said:
Daymon Black said:
Two Raxhephon(?) cds

You'll probably receive some kind of coupon when you join, as well. So that should bring the shipping down a tiny bit.

That's a lot better then what i was expecting :) thanks for the heads up

BlackWolf said:
melonpan said:
BlackWolf said:
melonpan said:
BlackWolf said:
Daymon Black said:
Two Raxhephon(?) cds

That's a lot better then what i was expecting :) thanks for the heads up

By the heavens! I think I just heard by wallet sighing. That is a murderous steal. Anyone interested in my two cds for just over the same amount? :(
Thought not. Oh well I am tempted. I always try to strive limited/collected/special addition and keep them mint conditioned.

Thanks for the heads up too. I will certainly keeping an eye on that site.

:)

£4 pound for shipping?!!!! :eek: *pants*

Returened home to find waiting for me:

Barrage: Rei Hiroe Artworks
Dirty Pair Complete Artworks
and my Patlabor Revoltech Alphonse. :D

Received the Boogiepop Phanton thinpak (including the live-action) R1 release today, along with Kokia's 10th Anniversary album "The Voice" from Japan!

Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:
M.A.R 4 and 5
DMC Dante vol 1

I hope you remember that the DMC manga only goes up to vol 2 in the english releases :p

The dante series might, but the vergil series reaches the dizzy heights of 3 volumes :p

Wait...to clear this up are Tokyopop the publishers of that manga? and btw Dante is the name of the first vol of the Devil May Cry 3 manga while Virigl is the name of the second vol with "3" being the name of the 3rd and untranslated volume

Mushishi vol. 5
Slam Dunk vol. 1
MOnster vol. 16
Skip Beat vol. 14
Love*Com vol. 8
Blood + vol. 3

And 'Manga, Masters Of The Art' by Timothy R. Lehman

Manga:
Archlord Vol 6
Vampire Doll Vol 5
Blood+ Vol 2

Anime: