The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Not manga or anime, but my second novel came today, this time it was Brave Story : )! Viz have done a fantastic job with this - I hope the editing and translation is up to scratch, there are more than 800 pages to get through so it'll be quite something if there are no errors.

Still waiting on "the mother load" however. :/

Lupus Inu said:
Obviously, dawg, but where does this money come from?

I don't think that's any of your business, to be honest.

I buy these items, post what I get here, and then get asked where I get all the money from to get them. I assume you're asking as a general question, but it's not something I consider an appropriate question, so you can keep guessing, dawg.

:)

DaNiMe-sama said:
Lupus Inu said:
Obviously, dawg, but where does this money come from?

I don't think that's any of your business, to be honest.

I buy these items, post what I get here, and then get asked where I get all the money from to get them. I assume you're asking as a general question, but it's not something I consider an appropriate question, so you can keep guessing, dawg.

:)

Code for "drug money/blackmail" :p

My Neighbour Totoro, already got it but i'm buying it for a friend...might just get Naussica while i'm at it actually.

FINALLY, my copys of...

Tsubasa starter box
Beck starter box
Full Metal Alchemist disk 4 and disk 5

Naruto Manga 16

...arrived today, it's only been a week since they were posted out.

8 days to arrive. Sweet baby Jebus, I thought they'd never get here. :x

I bought this all yesterday:

- the new issue of Shojo Beat
- I.N.V.U - Volume 4 (Yay!)
- and the Fruits Basket Fan Book (Cat)

There are lots of quizzes and fun random Furuba things to do. There's a personality test to see how much like Kyo you are, apparently I'm 100%!

There's another one for Shigure and apparently, I'm also 100% Shigure.

(Which is more than a little worrying to say the least...)

D'oh!

M.G xx

Manga Girls said:
I bought this all yesterday:

- the new issue of Shojo Beat
- I.N.V.U - Volume 4 (Yay!)
- and the Fruits Basket Fan Book (Cat)

There are lots of quizzes and fun random Furuba things to do. There's a personality test to see how much like Kyo you are, apparently I'm 100%!

There's another one for Shigure and apparently, I'm also 100% Shigure.

(Which is more than a little worrying to say the least...)

D'oh!

M.G xx

Oh, can you describe your fruits basket book for me?

Hey there Loli Lover.

Sure, no probs. It's got Tohru and Kyo cat with Yuki mouse on the front. It looks like it's a manga volume but it isn't. Inside there's an interview with Takaya-sensei, Furuba stickers, character quotes and facts, personality tests, quizzes and a Sohma family manga-style journal.

I'm not sure how widely available it is yet but I picked mine up at Orbital Manga.

I bought:

Negima 12 :D *I'm becoming a complete freak for this manga >_>*

Tsubasa 1: for £4.99 I thought it was a good deal :p

So yeah not much. I really should put down what I get in my bulk orders from Amazon.

Manga Girls said:
Hey there Loli Lover.

Sure, no probs. It's got Tohru and Kyo cat with Yuki mouse on the front. It looks like it's a manga volume but it isn't. Inside there's an interview with Takaya-sensei, Furuba stickers, character quotes and facts, personality tests, quizzes and a Sohma family manga-style journal.

I'm not sure how widely available it is yet but I picked mine up at Orbital Manga.

For some general information on Fruits Basket.

Tokyopop are planning on doing "Deluxe" editions of the manga.
The first release of this will be a hardcover book - with new artwork and lots more information and will contain the first two volumes of the series; which is utterly fantastic. I hope they do it for the rest of the series - and other series that are doing well for Tokyopop (as Fruits Basket is (I think) their best selling series.

Manga Girls said:
Hey there Loli Lover.

Thanks for the info, i might try & order this from the manga shop neer my house.

Back