The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Mushishi 1 & 2
SDK 23
Cowboy Bepop-Shooting Star 1 (have my doubts but for 50p)
Warriors Of Tao 1 (who cares, 50p :D)

Furuba 4 eps 20-26
FMP TSR all in one import, yeah yeah I'm cheap/skint/eating porridge

A while back Danime-sama asked me to post some pics of the Haruhi figures once Mikuru came in, well, kinda just remembered :)
(ok, excuse the shadows, bad case of 5 o'clock sunlight)

The gals together:

First up, my fav, Haruhi:

Next up, Yuki:

and then Mikuru:

and size check:

btw, that Haruhi figure has shown back up for ordering on UP Danime :)

Right, as for what I've just had delivered today, My-Otome vol2 and Gundam SEED destiny vol 10 (with the T-shirt), plus what has really made my day is finally getting an Ayu figure I've been trying to get for ages (now out of production):

so she can go along with the Mai figure also in the set:

plus in the box with her I also got a couple of the girls from Air:

That's me done, back to lurking...

I've ordered:

DVD
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Movie - Conqueror of Shamballa
Negima vol. 4
Trinity Blood: Vol.2
Speed Grapher Vol.4
Pom Poko
Paprika
Paniponi Dash: Vol.2
Tsubasa Starter Set
Naruto Unleashed: Series 2 Part 2
Gun Sword: Vol.4
Eureka Seven: Vol.7
Eureka Seven: Vol.8
Ergo Proxy: Vol.2
Black Cat: Vol.1

Manga
Negima vol. 15

Went to my local borders to get Negima vol.15 but it wasn't in stock :( but...

MahoRomatic vol.1
Beyond the Beyond vol.1
Cowboy Bebop vol.1, 2 & 3

NGE: Death and Rebirth

At long last I've completed my EVA DVD collection - until they decide to release a titanium version, or a re-release on blu-ray/hd-dvd, or they release another film....oh wait.... :roll:

I need ti get Death and Rebirth so bad! All of the online retailers are out of stock (and will stay that way, methinks) and all of the sellers on eBay only have used copies while everyone on Amazon's Marketplace (selling it new) will not post to Ireland - for some strange reason.

Oh, internets, why has thou forsaken me!?

Liquid Skin, where'd you get yours?

Today, my long awaited first "Twelve Kingdoms" novel came, from RACS.
Perfect condition, which is wonderful, and it looks absolutely fantastic! If only I had the time to read it now!

Up1 really mucked me around on this. I had it sitting in my account for weeks, hoping it would be in stock soon. So it's finally getting near term time again, so I e-mail them. They say it's now out of print so they delete it from my account.. I look around everywhere else and the same things seems to be the case for all shops. So I'm thinking this is a little stupid; the novel I had been wanting for ages, (and I don't know why it took me so long to actually get it :/ ), is now out of print, after it was released in March.. that seems like a rather small amount of time to go out of print. So anyway, I eventually find it on my trusty RACS website, and get it ordered ASAP. Of course it costs a lot from there, but oh well - it has to be done for such a thing!

It arrives today, and I just checked Up1, and they have it in stock again!
I could have saved about £5-10 if they had just looked it up.. or something. They're usually good at these things.
I'm wondering if I should e-mail them or not about it, although I don't see what good it will do.

Any suggestions?

Back