The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Doesn't look like any of the mystery boxes are going to sell out this year. With AL offering so much on the other days it has made it too easy to predict the contents and, while still a great offer, less attractive after already having a large sum hoovered from your pockets on the other days.

Assassination Classroom S2P2 dvd has now sold out.

Ended up going for s1 and 2 of Oreimo. I'd didnt seem to show up in the sale earlier but it's there now so gone for them.

I been thinking all day if I wanted to pick up Shana just to support it but I have ultimately come to the conclusion that I can't justify spending anymore right now on Anime. Maybe next year.

i wonder if there's some sort of domino effect going on with prices this year like with what happened with garden of sinners, i remember the love live blu-rays being £6 last year

I been thinking all day if I wanted to pick up Shana just to support it but I have ultimately come to the conclusion that I can't justify spending anymore right now on Anime. Maybe next year.

trj99Nnl.png

Saying you'll get stuff next year is easy when "next year" is 15 days away, lol, just having a bit of fun with that.

I, TOO, VOW TO CEASE THIS SENSELESS CONSUMPTION.

Which I shall resume in 15 days.

Back