The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

I'm kind of thinking kiznaiver with the book will be in the blue one. As it says extra merch on the notes. And it was in the French box. Perhaps the almost sold out is about the book version indeed and the extra books for the box may come from the French stack?

I would love for you to be right about this, because then the only duplicate I would need to worry about would be Genius Party. I mean, I have the CE, not the steelbook but I don't collect multiple versions of the same thing if I already have the superior one 🤷‍♂️

People in the UK should be receiving the boxes what, Saturday morning or Monday, right? Eager for some spoilers...

Edit: Space Dandy too, I suppose. Really not counting on that one, but we'll see.

Eh, that's very optimistic with that date. Things will probably take a bit longer due to delays in shipping.

all they have to do is book a postage sticker and slap it on the box, they were all finished last night for the random boxes
Provided they have all the stock in their distribution warehouse ready to go off course. But if it is all gathered at least that saves some time in gathering them together from different locations.

Provided they have all the stock in their distribution warehouse ready to go off course. But if it is all gathered at least that saves some time in gathering them together from different locations.

They have said that all stock is in their own office

As stated in the FAQ
~ So following what happened last year with your supplier, how are you going to prevent those circumstances from happening again?
Yeah, trust we haven’t forgotten what happened last year and this is something we’ve been working on since then. To help keep this answer as short and to the point as possible, here’s what you need to know –
— Fulfilment of all orders (excluding any Day 12 orders) will be handled by our regular fulfilment house team. We have a great working relationship with them have a very reliable streamlined form of communication established, so it means we can have actual correct up to date information as needed when it comes to the status of orders.
— The only exception to this will be any Mystery Box orders, which are all being handled at our HQ in Glasgow.

Probably because at the time there was no S2? 🤔 Vaguely remember that the Funi one came rather late, too, more or less along with S3 and the BD re-release of S1.

I see, I wonder if they would ever consider a blu ray release or just releasing the final season. Oh well it is out of my hands

Well, whoever may be interested, I've got the Funi Shana movie to go out. (And an acquantaince mentioned he wanted to ditch his Shanas, because of Region A, which he doesn't really want to bother with anymore.)

I'm not interested in region A stuff. Much too bothersom and overall expensive for my tastes but thanks.

I had no idea they had trouble getting Higurashi, I shall cherish my boxset knowing that. But hey if they managed to get that then maybe there is hope for Shana one day.

Just Arslan S2 for me, couldn't afford it when it was DotW due to my trip to Japan.

Wouldn't mind it cost me significantly more than then as the Euro has dropped 5p on Sterling since then.

Nothing for me today.

I already have both seasons of Love Live, Hanabee's release of Kokoro Connect BD and Maiden Japan's release of the Patlabor Complete Collection BD, Arslan (both seasons (the second season is on sale)), Oreimo (which I would get the US BD), Infinite Stratos (which I would get the US BDs) and Hakkenden are try-before-you-buys, I'm in no rush for Shana (which I would get the US BDs), Kamisama Kiss (which I would get the US BD for the first season), ef (which I would get the US BDs) and Is This a Zombie (which I would get the US BDs), and Arakawa Under the Bridge is out of it altogether, due to the UK release being PAL DVD only and the US standard edition BD of the first season being out of print.

Universal was a pain to deal with at the time, which is why Shakugan no Shana Season 3 couldn't get acquired. It was also the same reason why it took so long to bring Higurashi over here, last I heard.

This is pretty much why we've never managed to get season 3. Its been so long since s2's release as well, chances are most people would have imported to finish the series.

Back