The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Just as an FYI in case people didn't know, if you go to Anime Limited's site, click the Contact Us link there's a note that tells what day of the Funi sale they are up to, currently has...
UPDATE 06/03/2020: All orders placed during December 1st-11th 2019 have now been shipped.
and
The latest update from our fulfilment house is that shipping of all orders will be completed in mid to late-March 2020.

I also received my final confirmation email from Anime Limited, although that was on the 28th Feb and nothing has shown up yet, so I guess it's another in the increasing line of AL & MVM purchases that have gone missing in transit over the last 18 months. Fortunately, it's only a £3.99 copy of the Psycho Pass movie, so it wouldn't be the greatest loss ever, but having to keep requesting replacement is incredibly annoying. I guess I'll leave it another week and decide whether it's worth chasing up.

Is it being shipped domestically or aboard? Because if it's the latter, there is the possibility that there have been delays either from customs or the current virus panic.

Is it being shipped domestically or aboard? Because if it's the latter, there is the possibility that there have been delays either from customs or the current virus panic.

Nah, it's domestic. Usually items, particularly those shipping from MVM's warehouses, show up very fast; often within 24 hours. Unfortunately, as of the last few years there's also been a high rate of lost goods. I have no idea where the Funi stock is shipping from, but 8 days seems long enough that it's probably the same situation.

Nah, it's domestic. Usually items, particularly those shipping from MVM's warehouses, show up very fast; often within 24 hours. Unfortunately, as of the last few years there's also been a high rate of lost goods. I have no idea where the Funi stock is shipping from, but 8 days seems long enough that it's probably the same situation.
For the Anime Limited items, did you select Free Delivery or Tracked Recorded Delivery (I always pick the latter myself)?

Funi UK stuff is shipped from MVM's warehouses
So are other Anime Limited items in general (although there had been exceptions in the past, namely the 2018 12 Days sales and the Perfect Blue UE). While MVM only offers free first class delivery for domestic purchases, Anime Limited, despite having their stuff shipped from MVM's fulfilment house, offers free delivery and tracked recorded delivery for an additional £7 (which I always choose) for domestic orders.

Huh. That's quite bad then. I haven't had anything lost so far domestically so I thought the postal service was fairly good most of the time. Not sure what it might be there. There isn't any confusion with addresses is there? For example sometimes a work address might only be able to be so specific and the delivery person ends up thinking they got the right place but it gets sent to the wrong area within that address? If it's not there I've no idea why there would be so many issues.

I also received my final confirmation email from Anime Limited, although that was on the 28th Feb and nothing has shown up yet, so I guess it's another in the increasing line of AL & MVM purchases that have gone missing in transit over the last 18 months. Fortunately, it's only a £3.99 copy of the Psycho Pass movie, so it wouldn't be the greatest loss ever, but having to keep requesting replacement is incredibly annoying. I guess I'll leave it another week and decide whether it's worth chasing up.

Funny that, my order on 28th feb has gone missing as well. Never had a order gone missing in my life buying anime from what I remember. I asked the Royal Mail sorting office and they never had anything scanned in at their depot. So if it's gone missing, it's not on my side, even though my depot is currently under investigation by police for mass theft by the workers lol.

AL has already refunded me though last week. Of course if it does show up i'll let them know but they're usually sent 24hr RM.

I've received my dispatch e-mail for my second (and final) order from the Funimation Clearance Sale (Snow White with the Red Hair CE and No-Rin). The order was made on 20th December 2019.

got my final funi orders today from jan 6th
its-finally-over-597a15.jpg

Back