The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

The second bundle from MVM has arrived.

And you thought there is never a girl online
Yu Shibu
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle
Sagrada Reset
Scums Wish
Ah already got Scum Wish (madman) and And you thought there is never a girl online.

Its hard to sell anime in the Netherlands... Its not that popular over here...

got my first funi sale order today so i assume stuff will be shipping out for the next couple weeks from this week instead of next week, also got Saga of Tanya evil yesterday also which isn't supposed to be out until next week

I checked my e-mails earlier today, and got the dispatch e-mail for 1 of my 2 orders from the Funi clearance sale. To be specific, Eden of the East and Noein. Based on previous experiences with deliveries sent from MVM's fulfilment house (both from MVM and Anime Limited), I should get them tomorrow the earliest.

iirc the late dispatch thing is the mvm guy doing orders in batches and then sending the completed batch thing to AL who mark the order as completed

Interesting.

At this point, I only have the 2nd order of the Funi clearance sale (Snow White CE and No-Rin) and Penguin Highway CE (pre-order, due out in February) remaining from the Anime Limited sales.

And as for MVM's sales, I only have the 2 pre-orders remaining (Bunny Girl Senpai CE (due out in March) and Toradora CE (due out in April)).

Interesting.

At this point, I only have the 2nd order of the Funi clearance sale (Snow White CE and No-Rin) and Penguin Highway CE (pre-order, due out in February) remaining from the Anime Limited sales.

And as for MVM's sales, I only have the 2 pre-orders remaining (Bunny Girl Senpai CE (due out in March) and Toradora CE (due out in April)).
Well

.lucky...ordered £165 worth of funi on day 1....nothing sent or arrived yet go figure

Woo one of my many Funi orders has shipped (I made alot of Funi orders over December).

I kind of wish I could give the MVM guy all of my order numbers to ship in one go just to ease the burden, but sadly I recall the FAQ stated they won't accept that anyway due to the logistics.

Back