The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Already got what I want from this day but I definitely recommend Arakawa Under the Bridge. One of Shaft's best series
I had never even heard of that, but after looking it up it really looks like my kinda thing, so thanks.
Guess that's going to be my first dvd-only anime purchase...

MVM have released so many shows on dvd only that have had blu-ray releases stateside, I'd love for them to release some of them on blu-ray but I'm guessing that's quite unlikely at this stage.
i wonder if there's some sort of domino effect going on with prices this year like with what happened with garden of sinners, i remember the love live blu-rays being £6 last year
There were quite a few absolute bargains in the MVM sale last year, and even the year before that iirc, whereas this year it's mostly been Deal of the Week type offerings, including more than a few that have been on DotW for the exact same price before.

Still have my fingers crossed for Sagrada Reset for £15 though, they do that and you'll see no more complaints from me. 😜

I checked the website earlier on in case Day 6 wasn't the finalised date for the first mystery bundle (at the time I asked on Twitter last week, they stated that it wasn't final yet so it could change), but it ended up being the finalised date as I found out, so nothing for me.

Any idea what might be in there? Should I trade it all in for the halfway box, or the end box?

If u go back to the first page and check out all there releases from 2012 to 2019 you would see all the ones they have availble but there are so many that you cant predict which one will be some are already crossed out but you wont know till you buy one, especially since this is a limited day sale.

Just went for BD box myself

Gather round kids, let granpa tell you of the AL & MVM sales. At first there were price cuts, then bundles! They tore our wallets apart!

little jimmy: but grandpa, what about the mystery boxes?

Jimmy, I've told you out of all the sympathy in your heart, stop asking about the boxes. You can desensitize yourself to many things, but that, never that

One giveaway about the BD Mystery Bundle and the DVD Mystery Bundle is that they were given an overall 15 rating, meaning that 18 rated titles are out of it too.
May - or may not.
Afaik the Xmas Mystery Bundle 2018 was advertised as 12, but contained 15. And iirc the August DVD bundle contained a BBFC18 DVD, but was advertised 15.

May - or may not.
Afaik the Xmas Mystery Bundle 2018 was advertised as 12, but contained 15. And iirc the August DVD bundle contained a BBFC18 DVD, but was advertised 15.
Maybe MVM wanted to be sneky and offer a youngster a copy of Monster Musume as a Christmas present from Santa. Kids love their monsters.

Maybe MVM wanted to be sneky and offer a youngster a copy of Monster Musume as a Christmas present from Santa. Kids love their monsters.
The kind of monsters that mum is afraid of, but little jimmy ain't

On the subject of boxes I'm guessing that MON is in there, so, potentially, if anyone missed the sale it had before now would be their best chance, whether they get the box or people sell their dupes

Back