The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

seeing that there's a couple thousand AL christmas sale orders, i wonder if waiting until the 12 days are up and then automerging everybodys order would help cut down packing time?

Day 12 of the Anime Limited sale:

TnQE8I6.gif

500 units available for Mystery Box BLUE ver.
500 units available for Mystery Box RED ver.
50 units available for Mystery Box DVD ver.

The rules of the mystery box are pretty simple:​

• The Blu-ray Mystery Box titles are Collector's Edition sets, combo packs are allowed and it's a mix of films and shows.
  • Days 1-11 won't be included (to avoid duplication with the fans)
  • Titles from previous mystery box selections at Xmas won't be included (for same reasons above)
  • Titles chosen must have at least 500 units available (because it would be unfair otherwise, but this can happen like in 2017!)
  • Out of print titles will not be included because they're out of print
  • Part 2s will not be included, so it's Part 1, Season 1 or the oldest title in the series they own licensing-wise.

The estimated chosen titles are the following, however I cannot confirm to you which box they belong to because upyo:
TV Series:
  • Amanchu!​
  • Angelic Layer​
  • K: Return of Kings (either this or K: Missing Kings)
  • Kiznaiver (almost sold out)
  • Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Part 1 (almost sold out)
  • Sound! Euphonium​
  • Space Dandy Season 1 (almost sold out)
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil​
Movies:
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I: Initiation
  • Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond
  • K: Missing Kings (either this or K: Return of Kings)
  • Napping Princess
  • Pigtails & Other Short Stories from Production I.G
  • Your Name (Steelbook Version)

The Funimation Clearance sale is still going and nothing new has sold out since the last update a week ago.

To be fair every possible title is a good one. I just have all but 1 already. But for those going for it you're getting good stuff regardless.

May I ask why Kiznaiver, Re:ZERO and Space Dandy S1 are in the expected list if they are almost sold out? Did the number of available copies go from around 500 to almost 0 right before this 12 days sale?

from looking at them [ unless it changes everytime] the collectors editions of Your Name, Napping Princess, Pigtails , Geass and Genius Party have red inserts

Amanchu, Sound, TOSND, K, Angelic, [+Kiznaiver] have blue inserts. So if I had to make a guess that's a possibility 🤔

Edit: ActionFaust says the colour just denotes DVD/blu-ray ! I was sure I was onto something 😅

Last edited:
May I ask why Kiznaiver, Re:ZERO and Space Dandy S1 are in the expected list if they are almost sold out? Did the number of available copies go from around 500 to almost 0 right before these 12 days sale?
They are possibilities as they havent been on sale in any day of the sale so far. But it does seem unlikely. Though there have been years where one item didnt have enough stock and was replaced in some boxes

At this rate they might actually sell out (I got both boxes btw).

EDIT: Considering it took me a while to get through last years mystery boxes I think I will have some of these in a backlog by this time next year :p

May I ask why Kiznaiver, Re:ZERO and Space Dandy S1 are in the expected list if they are almost sold out? Did the number of available copies go from around 500 to almost 0 right before this 12 days sale?
A few years ago, one of the Mystery Box titles sold out (Blood Blockade Battlefront) and was replaced with another title (Lord Marksman and Vanadis). Given that there aren't that many titles left for AL to choose from, I reckon that there is a slight chance that they could just use this opportunity to get rid of some stock like those three.

Back