The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

How’s the Kiz bundle as an intro to the series?
They are prequels so it's fine. Most people try and watch Bake first but there isnt really a need to. It's been mentioned that the author if the books also said it doesnt matter. They also have the best animation of the series as the movie budget does shine through.

Can somebody tell me how the NGNL movie looks inside?

How’s the Kiz bundle as an intro to the series?
Just be aware, that the tone of the movies is a little bit diffrent than the rest. More... sombre? And a deal more surreal even by Monogatari standards. Also not as vibrantly colourful in the colour palette.

Can somebody tell me how the NGNL movie looks inside?
Cant really remember off the top of my head. But I have it at home and can take pictures tonight if no one else is able to help by then.

The movie itself is very good though. Better than the series I thought.

Come next payday, I'll be returning to the Funimation stuff to get a few more, namely:

Assassination Classroom
Barakamon
Eden of the East
Lucky Star
Rage of Bahamut
Yurikuma Arashi

Either all or a few, depending on what's sold out by then.
Assassination Classroom is pretty good. Thought it would sell out faster but it's apparently still held on pretty well.

Yeah @thedoctor2016 is spot on that although I'm not a fan of the Monogatari anime, I did quite like the Kizu films and went and picked up the books after which I'm a big fan of now.

Kizu is good because it's a lot more action focused than the rest of the series tends to be and the animation is a lot more grounded, so it really depends if you're new to the franchise as a whole or don't like the anime like I didn't.

Yeah @thedoctor2016 is spot on that although I'm not a fan of the Monogatari anime, I did quite like the Kizu films and went and picked up the books after which I'm a big fan of now.

Kizu is good because it's a lot more action focused than the rest of the series tends to be and the animation is a lot more grounded, so it really depends if you're new to the franchise as a whole or don't like the anime like I didn't.
Well that's enough for me to pick it up, especially after getting all that stuff in the humble bumble too.

Personally I would really recommend the Kizumonogatari: Wound Tale audiobook (though I haven't quite finished it but that's only because I'm terrible at finishing both regular books and audiobooks), really good voice acting I thought :)

Back