The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

Apart from the first two which I don't know, that's an amazing haul.

I got:
Hyouka
Prison School
The Night is Long Walk On Girl
Terror in Resonance UE
March Comes In Like a Lion

Come next payday, I'll be returning to the Funimation stuff to get a few more, namely:

Assassination Classroom
Barakamon
Eden of the East
Lucky Star
Rage of Bahamut
Yurikuma Arashi

Either all or a few, depending on what's sold out by then.

Do we have any official word on the status of March S2 from AL?

I get paid on the 18th and will probably pick up a few more things from Funi as well as it's a last chance deal. I feel like I have more than enough to be content and I knew days ago whenever Durarara would come it would mark the end of what I want for this year.

MVM have a few things I would no doubt like but unless it's a surprise pre-order for some special Monogatari CE I am probably safe lol.

The newer ones are very good. Girls Last Tour and Princess Principle in particular are very good shows and very nice collectors sets.

It wasnt in today's sale but Made in Abyss is another of their very good Collectors sets.

GLT setView attachment 11601
Edit: And Princess Principal has even more in it
View attachment 11602
Oh, thank you!

Girls' Last Tour is the one I'm very tempted to treat myself to, despite the embarassing amount I've already spent between the alltheanime and right stuf sales...

I get paid on the 18th and will probably pick up a few more things from Funi as well as it's a last chance deal. I feel like I have more than enough to be content and I knew days ago whenever Durarara would come it would mark the end of what I want for this year.

MVM have a few things I would no doubt like but unless it's a surprise pre-order for some special Monogatari CE I am probably safe lol.

Oh, do MVM also do suprirse early bird pre-orders? Didn't know that. Yeah, I think apart from the funimation stuff I mentioned, I'm bowing out of the AL sale. I spent a ton already, more than I wanted, but there are some really amazing prices, so it ends up being worth it.

Waiting for Bakemon and Nisemon from MVM now.

Oh, do MVM also do suprirse early bird pre-orders? Didn't know that. Yeah, I think apart from the funimation stuff I mentioned, I'm bowing out of the AL sale. I spent a ton already, more than I wanted, but there are some really amazing prices, so it ends up being worth it.

Tbh I don't know I mostly made that comment as a joke really. It's possible that they might as AL have done so.

I have most of the MVM sets on offer so nothing from them today. I can recommend titles like Girl’s Last Tour and Princess Principal, MVM did a great job with their CEs.

looking back at an old email for flipflappers, i only paid £35 back in august last year and that came from MVM

as for damage from AL, so far i don't really have much this year, i got most things i wanted last year

Last year there was a day with a few upcoming Collectors sets in the sale. Dunno if they will do the same again this time but it's possible.

I would recommend A Lull in the Sea to anyone but £60 is still pretty expensive 4 years down the line...

Still worth it though!
I 100% agree, although I just checked through my emails, and it was down to £40 when I bought it in last year's sale.
The prices do seem a bit high for most of today's offerings.

Still, I probably would have bought it even for £60 last year, soundtrack CDs are the one extra I really love, and this show has some beautiful music to justify it too.

Girl's Last Tour in. Also yay on not having the rating logo on the artbox~ (Unless those images are from the sentai boxes, lol).

NagiAsu was 39.99 once upon a time before, but is still a total bargain compared to mine on preorder for 89,99+shipping at pre-Brexit currency. (And it got a slight dent in transit, cause it always has to >_> and I replaced it by buying another one.)

Durarara!! - Blu-ray - £19.99
Durarara!! - DVD - £14.99
Durarara!! x2 (Part 1: Shou) Blu-ray (CE) - £19.99
Durarara!! x2 (Part 2: Ten) Blu-ray (CE) - £19.99
Durarara!! x2 (Part 3: Ketsu) Blu-ray (CE) - £19.99
Durarara!! x2 (Part 2: Ten) DVD - £14.99
Durarara!! x2 (Part 1: Shou) DVD - £14.99
Durarara!! x2 (Part 3: Ketsu) - DVD - £14.99
Erased: Part 1 - Blu-ray/DVD (CE) - £19.99 [SOLD OUT]
Erased: Part 2 - Blu-ray/DVD (CE) - £14.99
Erased: Part 1 - DVD - £9.99
Erased: Part 2 - DVD - £9.99
Expelled From Paradise - Blu-ray/DVD (CE) - £14.99 [SOLD OUT]
Expelled From Paradise - Blu-ray - £9.99
Expelled From Paradise - DVD - £7.99
Kill la Kill: Part 1 - Blu-ray - £9.99
Kill la Kill: Part 2 - Blu-ray - £9.99
Kill la Kill: Part 3 - Blu-ray - £9.99
Kill la Kill: Part 1 - DVD - £4.99
Kill la Kill: Part 2 - DVD - £4.99
Kill la Kill: Part 3 - DVD - £4.99
March Comes in Like a Lion: S1 Part 1 - Blu-ray (CE) - £14.99
March Comes in Like a Lion: S1 Part 2 - Blu-ray (CE) - £14.99
Plastic Memories: Part 1 & 2 Bundle - £49.99 [Early Bird]
Plastic Memories: Part 1 - Blu-ray (CE) - £29.99 [Early Bird]
Plastic Memories: Part 2 - Blu-ray (CE) - £29.99 [Early Bird]

Your Lie in April: Part 2 - Blu-ray (CE) - £14.99 [SOLD OUT]
Your Lie in April: Part 1 - DVD - £9.99
Your Lie in April: Part 2 - DVD - £9.99

Also for @NormanicGrav

Edit: Sorry, noticed you wrote "CE" in the original post, well, I've done half the work. Would edit but feeling rough tonight
qqJlecPl.png

Grav's Estimated Anime Limited Spec List:

Ultimate Edition:
  • Perfect Blue
Collector's Edition Blu-ray (21 sets total ~ Green highlighted titles indicate potential candidates for Mystery Box):
  • Ajin: Demi-Human Season 1 & Movie 1
  • Amanchu Season 1
  • Angelic Layer
  • Charlotte Part 2
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I: Initiation
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Part 2
  • Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond
  • K: Missing Kings
  • K: Return of Kings
  • Kiznaiver
  • Lupin the Third Part IV
  • Napping Princess
  • Pigtails and Other Short Stories from Production I.G
  • Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Part 1
  • Sound! Euphonium Season 1
  • Space Dandy Season 1
  • Space Dandy Season 2
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil Burst
  • The Vision of Escaflowne & Escaflowne the Movie
  • Your Name (Steelbook Version)
Standard Edition Blu-ray (25 sets total):
  • Amanchu!
  • Blood Lad
  • Castle Town Dandelion
  • Escaflowne the Movie
  • Eureka Seven Part 1
  • Eureka Seven Part 2
  • Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond
  • Giovanni's Island
  • Gurren Lagann
  • HAL
  • K: Missing Kings
  • K: Return of Kings
  • Kiznaiver
  • Mai Mai Miracle
  • Miss Hokusai
  • Pigtails and Other Short Stories from Production I.G
  • The Place Promised In Our Early Days & Voices of a Distant Star
  • A Silent Voice
  • Space Dandy
  • Terror in Resonance
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil: Burst
  • Tokyo Ghoul: Jack & Pinto
  • The Vision of Escaflowne
  • Wolf's Rain
  • Your Name

Last edited:
I think it’s the price that’s putting me off MVM. Whilst some of the sets do looking amazing, none of the prices are OMG amazing! Or anything. Especially with tales of people getting them cheaper even from MVM.

Hopefully we’ll meet again next year Flip Flappers😢

I think it’s the price that’s putting me off MVM. Whilst some of the sets do looking amazing, none of the prices are OMG amazing! Or anything. Especially with tales of people getting them cheaper even from MVM.

Hopefully we’ll meet again next year Flip Flappers😢
Yea, I thought some of them would be cheaper too. More of a small discount on most rather than a huge saving

MVM doing a movies day today. Kizu bundle is pretty good for those who want it.

Nothing for me in it this morning. I'll wait for the Initial D movie bundle on blu ray next year. Otherwise already have it all.

Last edited:
Back